Rune Factory 2 Full Walkthrough

Helpful topics for older versions of Rune Factory.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Isaac wrote:
Crazy DAC wrote:Uhum~ Just want to say: "I already upload new version!"

Next version is next Sunday again. And I hope this will be final Version. :lol:

What is next?

My quest list: I'm trying to complete all Quest, but seem like it's really hard because the son and daughter have diffirent quests conect to their Marriage Events. So I must replay again... :(
Cooking: I'll complete this soon, just wait until my Pumpkin mature. :lol:
Pharmacy: A little hard there, some Material hard to get. :?
Spell: I'll complete this when I complete the My Quest List.

huhu i can help you

just tell me what do you need and Isaac here will work hard in Aria and Ars Save

(Aria boyfriended with Lean Ars girlfriended Muu and Sera) (or...??? Aria Girlfriended Lean and Ars boyfriended Muu e Sera) (i don't really know :) )

PS: what is that Lake right to the School when you click A close him 3 options appear.

???????
???????
Nothing 8D

what is wrong whit this baka Lake?!
Actually I can do it tomorow because I'll replay after done Cooking and Phamacy parts, but if you help, I can relax. I'll go to school from 8th of this month, so maybe I'll very busy. But I planned to complete the wakthrough in next sunday to focus on my study. :?

If you want help, please play the daughter and take care the boys and girls quests (I mean all, not just someone specific). :lol:

And I don't know anything about the Lake, well, I don't know Japanese at all.

About the walkthrough next:
Cooking: 85% (I'll complete this part tomorow)
Phamacy: 60% (I'll complete this part tomorow too)
My Quest List: All Child's First Quests (except Herichasoku quest), 40 Tanya's Quests, some second and third Quest of other villagers.
Isaac
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Crazy DAC wrote:
Isaac wrote:
Crazy DAC wrote:Uhum~ Just want to say: "I already upload new version!"

Next version is next Sunday again. And I hope this will be final Version. :lol:

What is next?

My quest list: I'm trying to complete all Quest, but seem like it's really hard because the son and daughter have diffirent quests conect to their Marriage Events. So I must replay again... :(
Cooking: I'll complete this soon, just wait until my Pumpkin mature. :lol:
Pharmacy: A little hard there, some Material hard to get. :?
Spell: I'll complete this when I complete the My Quest List.

huhu i can help you

just tell me what do you need and Isaac here will work hard in Aria and Ars Save

(Aria boyfriended with Lean Ars girlfriended Muu and Sera) (or...??? Aria Girlfriended Lean and Ars boyfriended Muu e Sera) (i don't really know :) )

PS: what is that Lake right to the School when you click A close him 3 options appear.

???????
???????
Nothing 8D

what is wrong whit this baka Lake?!
Actually I can do it tomorow because I'll replay after done Cooking and Phamacy parts, but if you help, I can relax. I'll go to school from 8th of this month, so maybe I'll very busy. But I planned to complete the wakthrough in next sunday to focus on my study. :?

If you want help, please play the daughter and take care the boys and girls quests (I mean all, not just someone specific). :lol:

And I don't know anything about the Lake, well, I don't know Japanese at all.

About the walkthrough next:
Cooking: 85% (I'll complete this part tomorow)
Phamacy: 60% (I'll complete this part tomorow too)
My Quest List: All Child's First Quests (except Herichasoku quest), 40 Tanya's Quests, some second and third Quest of other villagers.
where i find the "Mago's Hand"?
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Um~...Ah, you get it from the Dorothy's 3rd Quest. ^^

Bad~Bad~Bad~ Really bad! Now I figure out I can't get picture of Ultimate Curry, because the best recipes to training Cooking Skill is Fried Love Snapper, but the Level only 71. The Level to cook Ultimate Curry is 95. @_@

I think I will borrow cher's pics from RF1 instead. :lala:

The Royal Curry's ok, because can get east from Ray's Quest. :heart:

So...all other parts almost completed, the missing one is Cooking, Phamacy (I miss Four Leaf Cloves, and train Level maybe hard too), My quest List (missing some boys & girls quests, School (I'll complete lesson part when I have time). :lol:
Isaac
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Crazy DAC wrote:Um~...Ah, you get it from the Dorothy's 3rd Quest. ^^

Bad~Bad~Bad~ Really bad! Now I figure out I can't get picture of Ultimate Curry, because the best recipes to training Cooking Skill is Fried Love Snapper, but the Level only 71. The Level to cook Ultimate Curry is 95. @_@

I think I will borrow cher's pics from RF1 instead. :lala:

The Royal Curry's ok, because can get east from Ray's Quest. :heart:

So...all other parts almost completed, the missing one is Cooking, Phamacy (I miss Four Leaf Cloves, and train Level maybe hard too), My quest List (missing some boys & girls quests, School (I'll complete lesson part when I have time). :lol:

hmm ._. i make the lesson searching in the black board
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Sorry for being late, but I can't upload the final version yet, because I got sick, my head gonna explode so I need rest.

By the way, I'll upload it tomorow.

All parts completed, but I'd like to add some image of crop stage, it's take my time because the Phantom crop take too long to mature. T_T
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

ok! Thanks!

(Can't wait to get English Version....)
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yeah! The completed walkthrough released! :lol:

Though being late two days, but I hope everyone don't disappointment because I worked as much possible with it. :shock:

Now I can rest, never think about make another walkthrough like this one anymore. :(
Isaac
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Crazy DAC wrote:Yeah! The completed walkthrough released! :lol:

Though being late two days, but I hope everyone don't disappointment because I worked as much possible with it. :shock:

Now I can rest, never think about make another walkthrough like this one anymore. :(

._. well i don't know why i keep downloading this walktrough even if i finished the game though i want sell all kind of crops itens and i don't know more
Ragna1307
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

OMG! I was looking for this FOR-EV-ER!!!

THANKS SOOO MUCH! :heart: :heart: :heart: THis should be stickied!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I just find out this topic at...page 3. @_@
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Erm~ I think the English version will come out to day (or tomorow). So I just...pump up this topic because Cher still don't make the RF2 guide page yet. :lol:

I guess this topic will drop next pages very quick though. :(
Dagon69
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Any reason why this hasn't been uploaded to GameFAQ's yet? That would seem the most logical place to put it. I mean, that's wear I look for all of my FAQ's first.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Dagon69 wrote:Any reason why this hasn't been uploaded to GameFAQ's yet? That would seem the most logical place to put it. I mean, that's wear I look for all of my FAQ's first.
Um~ Well... The most important reason is because Gamefaqs don't accept pictures. And there's something can't put in Gamefaqs too (table, color...). :(

PS: I hate a guide that don't have colorful. :lol: :lala:

The second reason is my English don't good enough to reach Gamefaqs level. :twisted:
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Today I just correct the typos in the Walkthrough (please don't download it again, just read informations in Quote code), please check the first page.

I'll add more everyday.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

To day I just add many things and find out it make the first page become really long. I guess I need find another way to short it. :(