Rune Factory 2 Full Walkthrough

Helpful topics for older versions of Rune Factory.
Fairytale
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

^doing both

also, packing the whole thing into that many documents is weird anyway. I was thinking about making it a .pdf, but if people already need to ask how to open a .doc, then opening a pdf is gonna be like wandering hell for them.
Misti Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^XD lawl.
RuneFactoryFarmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Misti Rose wrote:^Are you trying to help, or stir up a fight?

And runefactoryfarmer, try dowloading winrar that CrazyDAC provided on his first post. It's really hard to email since the file has 30ish word documents in it, and gmail counts that as "suspicious email activity" if you send and download all of them at once.

« Cow Poopoo » ............

Why is that just for windows???????????

That's the problem
shiin
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

hey,thx for sharing :lala:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

can anyone tell mi how to download from rapid share? :( y i open the link bcome rapidshare?
midnightstar888
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I have been thinking about getting Rune Factory...is it any good :?:
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:can anyone tell mi how to download from rapid share? :( y i open the link bcome rapidshare?
Well, click on the link, click on [free] button, wait for time count down, and click don Download.
I have been thinking about getting Rune Factory...is it any good :?:

Don't you see this Box become one of most popular Boxes in forum now? :twisted:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

i cant :( they say Error [You have reached the download limit for free-users. Would you like more?] T.T
cant download......
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:i cant :( they say Error [You have reached the download limit for free-users. Would you like more?] T.T
cant download......
Try this: http://rapid.ebookw.net/

Wait for the page load all, scroll down and Paste the link in the empty bar and click [GET4FREE] button.

Or wait until next day.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

o thanks! i finally can download now :D
I'm a guest
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Just asking, Can you make a version that isn't for download? Like, a text one hosted on a site or something IE, one here or on Gamefaqs, Neoseeker, ect? My computer freezes whenever i download something not off a disc, and my computer is cruddy enough already.

Also, I'm not requesting. just wondering.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm a guest wrote:Just asking, Can you make a version that isn't for download? Like, a text one hosted on a site or something IE, one here or on Gamefaqs, Neoseeker, ect? My computer freezes whenever i download something not off a disc, and my computer is cruddy enough already.

Well, like I said before, my walkthrough include images, and sometime you can't get it without images. Gamefaqs don't allow pics.

And you must good in English to creat a clear walkthrough with text like that. I can't do that. Sorry~
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

*Sighs* This is why the RTF format was invented; it's a text format designed to be used by any program that can read any sort of text files.

Also, if you have iWork on a mac, pages can read docs. Microsoft also provides document readers. Sadly the default mac programs can't handle it because they don't have the rights.

But anyway, thanks for he guide! I'm very excited; I also like the Japanese parts; being someone who studies it I find it useful.
Fairytale
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

Crazy DAC wrote:
I'm a guest wrote:Just asking, Can you make a version that isn't for download? Like, a text one hosted on a site or something IE, one here or on Gamefaqs, Neoseeker, ect? My computer freezes whenever i download something not off a disc, and my computer is cruddy enough already.

Well, like I said before, my walkthrough include images, and sometime you can't get it without images. Gamefaqs don't allow pics.

And you must good in English to creat a clear walkthrough with text like that. I can't do that. Sorry~
i have 90% in a cleaned up version, including unneeded images deleted, excess info ( like strenghtening recipes. you get those automatically if you have the basic recipe ) and other things, like translating things that weren't and deleting all japanese text. I'm too lazy to put up a « Gustafa's lonely guitar » on gamefaqs though.
Isaac
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

how i dance with Mana in 2nd hen? i saw the image of aria dancing with mana