imma helper but i need'cha help too.

Questions and answers on how to play Harvest Moon 2. [ Game Guide ]
crasegreen
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

guyz and galz imma dah asom helper. dah naem's crasegreen(crase) imma help u all guyz. a'chually i needya help guyz and galz. i cnt uze dah gaem 'nd i gottchit from grarage sale. « What The Eggplant » is gunna on. help me guyz and galz.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Translation:
crasegreen wrote:Hey guys and girls I'm an awesome helper. My name is Crase Green and I'm going to help all of you. Actually, I need help; I got the game from a garage sale and I can't use it. What am I going to do? Please help me.
The game is for the Gameboy console and is rather old. Since you say you can't use it, I'm going to assume that you mean you don't have anything to play the game with. You will need to get a Gameboy, Gameboy Color, or Gameboy Advance (SP) video game console to play the game with.
Ragnawind
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:Translation:
crasegreen wrote:Hey guys and girls I'm an awesome helper. My name is Crase Green and I'm going to help all of you. Actually, I need help; I got the game from a garage sale and I can't use it. What am I going to do? Please help me.
The game is for the Gameboy console and is rather old. Since you say you can't use it, I'm going to assume that you mean you don't have anything to play the game with. You will need to get a Gameboy, Gameboy Color, or Gameboy Advance (SP) video game console to play the game with.
That is true. Another posibility, though, is that it may not work period, if the user does have one of them. If that is the case, they may need to find another copy. I got some used GBC games before that wouldn't play. I looked inside of the opening, and a few of the metal connectors weren't there. If any of those are missing, nothing will play it.