Nintendo Dream magazine, December 2013 info

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Some new info is in the latest edition of Nintendo DREAM magazine (or at least some things I didn't know).

- The reindeer is used to transport trade goods, and the parrot can be a part of your Safari.
- Eliza doesn't personally really do much farming. She has servants do it for her.
- Fritz has a difficult time with farming, kind of the opposite of Eliza.
- You can still use a fishing pole to go fishing. It isn't strictly diving.
- Edda is a veteran farmer and is there to give you advice about farming.
- You can wear up to three accessories, as well as change your clothes, hat, and equip glasses in your closet.
- Paprika is one of the crops you can grow. Technically it's not a *new* crop, as it existed in Grand Bazaar but was translated to Yellow Pepper in the English version. Now it is red colored.

New (possibly?) screen shots:

I know you'll like this...
Spoiler:
... and this may be even cuter...
Spoiler:
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Haha I can't remember who it was but someone totally called that Elise would have servants to do farming for her.

All this info sounds really great. Thanks for the update :lala:.
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Reallllyyyy looking forward to the game now :)
I wonder what the bottom screen is going to look like. Most likely how it is usually- with the map, time, and bag/save feature.
Beedlebud
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Chibi Ririe soooo cute <333

And yes, glasses are in! Sounds great so far.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

One word WOW Cher your right they are really cute anyway thank you cher for the new information :)
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The chibis are adorable! The accessory deal sounds really cool, I like how they're stepping up the character customization even more than before.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:Haha I can't remember who it was but someone totally called that Elise would have servants to do farming for her.

All this info sounds really great. Thanks for the update :lala:.
Meeeeeeeee.

Anyway, I like the accessories thing, and the chibis look really cute, but not really happy about those graphics. Might just be cause the graphics don't scan well, but...it looks pretty funky/jagged.

Anyone know what's happening in the last pic? Are the crops like clustering together, or...?
sadeofraine

Post  Posted:

Yesssss. Thank you, Cher!

I'm digging the enhanced customization (and the chibis are cute). I really like how ramshackle the MC's house looks. And still teasing us with Fritz and Eliza! I'm still holding out hope; if they're old enough to farm like that they're old enough to marry.
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Rose- I think the red pepper things are ready to be harvested. I'm glad they brought back the 3x3 plots instead of the 2x4 plots. Looks more.... HMesque.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Samurott wrote:Rose- I think the red pepper things are ready to be harvested. I'm glad they brought back the 3x3 plots instead of the 2x4 plots. Looks more.... HMesque.
Me too I missed the 3x3 in TOTT :) this should be easy to use :)
lemo_the_lemon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hopefully seed bags will have niiiiine in em now! Four is weird. And the one seed per bag of RF sucks. Also is that house wonky...? Guess we get to start off in a « Puppy Doodoo » shack XD

Oh and is it just me or does it look like we can harvest more than one crop at time now..?
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Samurott wrote:Rose- I think the red pepper things are ready to be harvested. I'm glad they brought back the 3x3 plots instead of the 2x4 plots. Looks more.... HMesque.
But are they floating or is that just a really tall plant?

Probably the latter, but hhhngh.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

lemo_the_lemon wrote:Hopefully seed bags will have niiiiine in em now! Four is weird. And the one seed per bag of RF sucks. Also is that house wonky...? Guess we get to start off in a « Puppy Doodoo » shack XD

Oh and is it just me or does it look like we can harvest more than one crop at time now..?
I hope so too I like the nine seeds in a bag.

And yes it dose look like we can harvest more then 1 crop at a time.
sadeofraine

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:
But are they floating or is that just a really tall plant?

Probably the latter, but hhhngh.
Just a really tall plant, Brosey~ If you look closely you can see the stem all the way up.
MagicShootingStar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

sadeofraine wrote:Yesssss. Thank you, Cher!

I'm digging the enhanced customization (and the chibis are cute). I really like how ramshackle the MC's house looks. And still teasing us with Fritz and Eliza! I'm still holding out hope; if they're old enough to farm like that they're old enough to marry.
I'm so sure they'll be candidates, but I'm still dying with the suspense.

I kinda can't get over the idea of Elise making her servants do all the work while Fritz is out slaving away trying to farm, haha.
The outfit they have there reminded me of Kairi, eheheh....

The red plant does look pretty strange though. They look like alien pods levitating or something at first glance.