JP Nintendo Direct - December 18

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Wow :D

Watch it here at 3 min 50 sec -

- You can now have visitors on your farm from other players. There is an example of the other player MC appearing in your game as villagers. The other players can help you care for your animals and crops.
- Safari includes penguins, elephants, boars, bears, birds (oh I know the name of that bird shown, but I can't remember it!), polar bears
- New female marriage candidate shown = Menou (メノウ). Appears to be the manager of the whole Safari system.
- Brown Jersey cow, suffolk sheep, and llama was also shown. Confirmed animals.
- Can trade items with other players
- Collaboration with Nintendo's Mario. You can grow super mushrooms, fire flowers, and invincibility stars on your farm. The star appears to (possibly) fertilizer your crops and the fire flower clears your fields of dead crops.

Note: The official website updated with a LOT of new stuff! http://bokumono.com/series/tsunagaru

Watch -> http://bokumono.com/series/tsunagaru/movie/
- New characters, new cow, confirms pets, etc. etc.
Beedlebud
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Waaaaaaat Nintendo's in my Harvest Moon???!!

Menou looks so cute <3

Wow at Rega's blush face.

Looking pretty good so far!
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Digging Menou's design. She looks cute~

rofl @ the shoujo anime bubbles around the dialogue box and portrait when Rega blushes.
PiplupPeanut
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Bowser's going to be the special bachelor. Calling it. His heart events will revolve around him trying to find his "princess."

....I hope nobody takes that seriously
Beedlebud

Post  Posted:

Woah...in that trailer, when the MC just ran across the fields and packed up all the crops in a flash...that was amazing! What a time-saver!
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Being able to harvest an entire field so quickly, what a blessing that is!

The new official art on the main page is really cute. All the chibis are adorable and the art of the MCs look great. It also finally gives us a close up of the purple coat guy and an idea of what he looks like.
Spoiler:
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lon Lon wrote:Being able to harvest an entire field so quickly, what a blessing that is!

The new official art on the main page is really cute. All the chibis are adorable and the art of the MCs look great. It also finally gives us a close up of the purple coat guy and an idea of what he looks like.
Spoiler:
I'm wondering if he's a bachelor or just another rival farmer since he's in the same group as Elise, Fritz and Edda.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^Hmmm... I thought his hair would be pinker. :/ Kinda disappointing but it's ok. I still think and hope he is a bachelor.

Are Fritz and Elise completely ruled out as marriage candidates?
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I assumed he was a bachelor but I could be proven wrong. It'd be nice for some sort of confirmation since they still haven't put up the rival farmers as villagers on the main site, still leaving people who want to marry Fritz and Elise in the dark. Seeing as how they revealed a new bachelorette, it'd be nice for a bachelor reveal too.
bozomeaw
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Wait.... I saw a guy look like Cam(or Kamil in JP) from this video, at 1:59 min.

Please tell me am I mistake or not.
Satoshi-kun
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

bozomeaw wrote:Wait.... I saw a guy look like Cam(or Kamil in JP) from this video, at 1:59 min.

Please tell me am I mistake or not.
YES!!!

RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Whoa so much info! Menou is a cutie, and the purple coat guy looks interesting xD Hope he's a candidate!

Good eye on seeing Cam, that's totally him! Going to bet he's the "special" bachelor this time around.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:^Hmmm... I thought his hair would be pinker. :/ Kinda disappointing but it's ok. I still think and hope he is a bachelor.

Are Fritz and Elise completely ruled out as marriage candidates?
I looked at the official site and they did add in Fritz, Elise, and Edda in, but in a completely separate page away from even normal villagers. It is my belief that they have been ruled out as marriage candidates.

Here is the link to their character page. http://bokumono.com/series/tsunagaru/life/07/
Beedlebud

Post  Posted:

Nice catch with Cam! It'll be interesting to see his look in this artstyle.
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote: I looked at the official site and they did add in Fritz, Elise, and Edda in, but in a completely separate page away from even normal villagers. It is my belief that they have been ruled out as marriage candidates.

Here is the link to their character page. http://bokumono.com/series/tsunagaru/life/07/
Oh nice find. I was too focused on trying to find them on the villager page that I didn't bother to check out other parts of the site.