JP Nintendo Direct - December 18

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lon Lon wrote:I assumed he was a bachelor but I could be proven wrong. It'd be nice for some sort of confirmation since they still haven't put up the rival farmers as villagers on the main site, still leaving people who want to marry Fritz and Elise in the dark. Seeing as how they revealed a new bachelorette, it'd be nice for a bachelor reveal too.
I'm guessing salmon head would be the bachelor update to complement Menou and even things out. I will be surprised if Fritz and Elise aren't marriage candidates because they are in the proper age category. At the very least, if farm rivalry is a game mechanic, they would be special candidates, I think. However, their profiles aren't even on the regular character section, they are in the system section. Who knows. We haven't had special candidates beyond "hidden heart color" in a loooong time so it would be nice for that to come back. (I'm more excited about what seems to be improvements in the economics system)

Everyone keeps talking about Rega's blush face but all I saw was his smiling portrait >>
Beedlebud
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Nurse Fin wrote:Everyone keeps talking about Rega's blush face but all I saw was his smiling portrait >>
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^He looks so cute. :O

I'm still hopeful Fritz is a bachelor. If he is, hopefully he won't have crazy requirements and/or less content than the others like in ToTT.

Speaking of ToTT, I hope Cam is not a bachelor.
Misha
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

IS NO ONE GONNA TALK ABOUT THE SWIMMMMMINGGGGGG

holy « Cow Poopoo » the hype train is real and I am aboard.
I have never seen so many new quality of life features in an HM game before
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^Swimming is always really slow and cumbersome in most games I've played, so I dunno if I'm excited about that yet. Hopefully it isn't hard to do (like in New Leaf- hello tendonitis flareups). I had to stop playing ToTT altogether because the "hold down R to Run" thing (maybe Japanese only) killed my hands, and probably my DS too :p
Like if you just move around with the circle pad like normal instead of having to mash buttons to get anywhere. Then it might be fun.
Beedlebud wrote:
Nurse Fin wrote:Everyone keeps talking about Rega's blush face but all I saw was his smiling portrait >>
Oh thanks. That wasn't in whatever video I was watching.
cousin-skeeter
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I just got 900000000000000x more excited about this game! I loved everything that I saw and am so glad that character customization is back. On the website under the MC section (idk which one it is exactly. I was just clicking stuff xD) they have videos that show some customization options for both the female and male MC.

Everything looks great and I cannot wait for more info and the Japanese release!

EDIT: Rega is so adorable! ♥
Last edited by cousin-skeeter on Dec 18, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pumpkin
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

i am SCREAMINGGGGG

o « Harvest Goddess » the hype is real. they've improved so much in the graphics i can see already! the added textures are wonderful~
Misha
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

@ Nurse Fin
Point taken. I suppose I'm most excited because I hope it means a Swimming Festival like olden days T Q T
Or at least some kind of new exciting festivals.

I'm just glad the towns look like TOWNS again, rather then just huge fields with houses built on them.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Nurse Fin wrote: I had to stop playing ToTT altogether because the "hold down R to Run" thing (maybe Japanese only) killed my hands, and probably my DS too :p
Yep, JP version only. That was changed in the EN one by Natsume. I'm guessing they found it annoying as well.

If Cam makes an appearance in the game, maybe there's hope for my fuzzy wuzzy Murrey :shifty:
The Pumpkin
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Misha wrote:@ Nurse Fin
I'm just glad the towns look like TOWNS again, rather then just huge fields with houses built on them.
same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I loved a new beginning but the town was just so.. empty like. even with all the buildings it was just lacking. i love the cute cozy feeling of an actual town.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

So if Cam is confirmed to be the guy special candidate from past games, who wants to take a guess on the bachelorette? Is it too much to ask for Keira, Leia, or Emiko? All three ladies deserve another chance.
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

ughhh the bachelors and bachelorettes look nice! Menou is now my favorite. <3

really wondering why there implementing Mario things into this though.
The Pumpkin
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

^

i never really thought nintendo was too involved in the hm games. it always just seemed like they had the game on their consoles, but that was about it.
Last edited by The Pumpkin on Dec 18, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

well I guess this is a good thing. It's being used for a good reason.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm actually pretty worried about Cam returning, I mean, sure he was the most popular bachelor in ToTT, but will he be a bachelor here? Also, is it safe to assume that there will be no rivals?