JP Nintendo Direct - December 18

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, it's no guarantee about Cam yet (it definitely looks like him, but no idea why he's there)

It would be really cool if various characters from the previous games would visit your town randomly for a few days at a time. Sort of like how "My Little Shop" had random characters come to town each day. You probably wouldn't be able to interact with them much in that case (maybe just 4-5 lines of dialogue each), but I would personally prefer that to having a previous character come back as a full-time villager or marriage candidate when I would rather see new faces.

But who knows... I'm curious why he's there. But I have to admit I don't really want a returning bachelor.

Either that or they have costumes to dress up your character as other HM characters :p but that's unlikely.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I know nothing rules out Fritz, Elise or the other guy out from being marriage candidates but what kinda gets me thinking is why Edda is grouped with those two and the mystery character...
Spoiler:
Unless Edda is the Harvest Goddess in disguise. Preferably the Hero of Leaf Valley Version pls.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah it would be especially odd because Klaus is perfumer this time around, so having Cam around be kind of redundant unless he does something else. Who knows though. I'd also prefer no returning candidates but I don't think we'll be that lucky :/
Misha
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

The Pumpkin wrote:
Misha wrote:@ Nurse Fin
I'm just glad the towns look like TOWNS again, rather then just huge fields with houses built on them.
same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I loved a new beginning but the town was just so.. empty like. even with all the buildings it was just lacking. i love the cute cozy feeling of an actual town.
it wasnt just a new beginning. even island of happiness games had that vibe!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:I know nothing rules out Fritz, Elise or the other guy out from being marriage candidates but what kinda gets me thinking is why Edda is grouped with those two and the mystery character...
Spoiler:
Unless Edda is the Harvest Goddess in disguise. Preferably the Hero of Leaf Valley Version pls.
Well those four are together because they're your farming rivals, right? I bet they're put together to advertise the addition of the new rival feature (though not entirely new, given Jamie in MM, but I'm guessing there's a different take on it this time around)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote: - You can now have visitors on your farm from other players. There is an example of the other player MC appearing in your game as villagers. The other players can help you care for your animals and crops.
Awesome that's cool cher. I want this game more now. ♪
SkyHunter
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I am sorry I have doubted you Lega (or Rega)
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Rega's blushing face is cuuuute. Menou/whatever her name is really...ehhhh. I'd say I was disappointed, but I had a feeling I wouldn't care for her based on her initial design. Watch her end up being my favorite, though.

Not crazy about Cam returning, especially if he's a special bachelor. Buuuuut better then what I initially feared, and that Allen would be brought back. What's up with the magical wands and the hitting of the animals with them? Lol. And then the Mario stuff is just...weird.

Really hope flamboyant pink/purple guy is a bachelor. He looks interesting.

EDIT: Unless he turns out to be a womanizer, which I have a feeling he'll be what with the rose and all that. If that turns out to be the case, I'm gonna be so sad. ;;
Crystal Power
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Oh... My... GOSH!!!! OMG!!! I was already very excited now I'm just!!! WHOOOO! lol :- )

I love that the town looks like an actual town again, that's great! The gameplay looks like fun and way more simple than previous game, did you all see how they watered the plants??? That was pretty cool! And the new Bachelorette! Is her name Menou???

Also I'm gonna get beat up by Cam fangirls/fanboys for this but I hope Cam is not a Bachelor. I was hoping for completely new cast of bachelor/ettes. And also hopefully some dark skin ones. ^^;;
Dark Angel
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

*sighs* This is gonna be RF4 all over again isn't it? I've already boarded the hype train. I'm a few months early, yeah? :lala: I dunno about Cam but I don't really care if he is a bachelor or not. If they give him some depth and personality apart from flowers and cats then yeah I'm fine with it. :heart: Don't get me wrong, I think he's cute... Not as cute as Rega but lets not get into that argument. :lala:
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I like the idea of the old characters being a costume choice. That would cause for some nostalgic moments :D
or just coming across them as competitors/rivals in festivals.

like Cam would participate in some Flower Festival from another village or Rod in some kind of Pet Festival. that would be quite cool, I must say.
Dark Angel
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

*nods head* Yeah, it'd be good but I have a feeling it's actually Cam. And I forgot to add this before.
SkyHunter wrote:Image
I am sorry I have doubted you Lega (or Rega)
Klaus and Mistel will have to have a pretty good personality/backstory to top this. :heart:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wait Cam is in this game? Did I missed something?
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:Wait Cam is in this game? Did I missed something?
Here, Shan (the guy in purple):
Satoshi-kun wrote:
bozomeaw wrote:Image
There's still a chance he's just someone that looks a lot like him though.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:Wait Cam is in this game? Did I missed something?
Here, Shan (the guy in purple):
Satoshi-kun wrote:
bozomeaw wrote:Image
There's still a chance he's just someone that looks a lot like him though.
Yeah maybe but I think it's him.