JP Nintendo Direct - December 18

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:
runefactor wrote:
Blue Rose wrote:I think I'd be mad if it wasn't him, because that looks JUST like him and if they just reused the same old design for a different character, fj;ksaldjfa;lsdjfa;sdjf.
You can see it's not exactly the same outfit cause in ToTT he wore a vest and a shirt and from the pic it seems like he's wearing a blazer or a shirt without a vest.

Personally, I'd prefer if it was someone that just looked like him or the MC cosplaying him or something tbh.
But it has the same hair color and hair style and color composition and bofajsdkl;fjasd;ljfasl;df. He's got a new shirt, but I'm pretty sure that's Cam. Purple hat and all.

The amount of candidates they had in ANB is good enough for me. While the candidates do look really nice and I am rather happy with them, I do wish there was a slight more variety. Ah well.
I'm with blue rose on this. It can't be someone else.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wow so much cool stuff I don't even know hoe I'll be able to comment on it all :lala:.

Haha the Nintendo collaboration is pretty sweet but harvesting a magic star does look a little silly.

The super fast harvesting seems excellent and I love the sound of all these new animals.

Wow so Cam might be returning. I wouldn't mind if that was him. Cam had a pretty design but he wasn't very high on my favorite list of ToTT characters because he didn't make much of an impression. So it might be nice to see him with even prettier art and more dialog. That is if this game keeps up the higher amount of dialog that ANB had of course.

The new characters look great and I find it very interesting that Fritz and the gang are listed on a totally separate page. It's making me excited that this other farmers feature will really be a great and big thing ^^.

All the expressions shown looked very nice and I love the sparkles Rega had when he blushed. I hope every marriage candidate gets those XD.

But um what's with the guy in the dog costume at 2:44 in the second linked video? Is he some kind of festival mascot XD?
Satoshi-kun
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:But um what's with the guy in the dog costume at 2:44 in the second linked video? Is he some kind of festival mascot XD?
I think it's one of those animal costumes, like the panda one in ANB (or at least I reeeeaally hope so because I want to wear that on a daily basis)
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Ronin19 wrote:
centen wrote:The new bachelorette is adorable, and I hope she gets officially added to the website, along with a bachelor! Really hoping we aren't stopping at just 4 options.
Doubt they'll stop at 4. We'll probably have 6 for both genders like the last two games.
Some had 8 each.
I was mentioning the handheld games only, not ToT and AP. The last 2 handheld games we had only had 6 marriage candidates. 4 were normal, 1 was special, and 1 was from a previous game. Seems like Marvelous might keep this pattern for a while on the handhelds.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:
Ronin19 wrote:
centen wrote:The new bachelorette is adorable, and I hope she gets officially added to the website, along with a bachelor! Really hoping we aren't stopping at just 4 options.
Doubt they'll stop at 4. We'll probably have 6 for both genders like the last two games.
Some had 8 each.
I was mentioning the handheld games only, not ToT and AP. The last 2 handheld games we had only had 6 marriage candidates. 4 were normal, 1 was special, and 1 was from a previous game. Seems like Marvelous might keep this pattern for a while on the handhelds.
Oh ok I wasn't talking about TOT or AP but that's ok.
HarvestMoonGoddess01
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Am I the only one who would be so excited about Cam returning as a bachelor? He's my all-time favorite bachelor. But I don't think Klaus needs any competition. (perfumes) Lol
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

HarvestMoonGoddess01 wrote:Am I the only one who would be so excited about Cam returning as a bachelor? He's my all-time favorite bachelor. But I don't think Klaus needs any competition. (perfumes) Lol
No I'm excited too he better comeback.
GamerJustin
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I'm excited if Cam returns, but does anyone else see the other Tale of Two Towns character in this picture? If I'm not mistaken, but Eileen is also in the picture well the back of her head is. Isn't that Eileen in the middle?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

:!:
GamerJustin wrote:Image

I'm excited if Cam returns, but does anyone else see the other Tale of Two Towns character in this picture? If I'm not mistaken, but Eileen is also in the picture well the back of her head is. Isn't that Eileen in the middle?
OMG I think your right. But I'm not sure.
Angel97430
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I'm 99% sure it's Rega.
Pretty_Chicken
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh wow, this game is looking better and better :D Hoping they release it quicker over here in UK than with ANB. I don't want to be so behind everyone else.

If that is Cam in the game, I hope he's not a bachelor option. It'd be nice to see old characters visiting but I don't want recycled marriage candidates.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Angel97430 wrote:

I'm 99% sure it's Rega.
Yeah, that's probably more Rega. Not to mention Eileen had more wild-fiery red hair, if I remember right.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It could be her though but I don't think so either after seeing the picture again.
Kitana Coldfire
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I was never a huge fan of any of the ToTT bachelors, but it would be nice to see some previously established characters make an appearance again. Since the theme of the game is 'connecting' to other lands, I would love to see some old characters visit the town, rather than just the scary generic villagers.

I'd comment further, but I'm exhausted and still haven't gotten fully accustomed to this new keyboard.
Satoshi-kun
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:
Angel97430 wrote:

I'm 99% sure it's Rega.
Yeah, that's probably more Rega. Not to mention Eileen had more wild-fiery red hair, if I remember right.
That's definitely not Rega, look at this picture:

You can see that his hair is a lot lighter and his clothes are clearly different. So I'm 100% sure it's not him.

(I WOULD ACTUALLY LOVE IT IF EILEEN WAS A SECRET BACHELORETTE :heart: )