The SoS exchange thread!

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:Damian Kai Yamamoto, I can give you sugar cane seeds. I'll hop onto your farm.

(Also just fyi, it's generally not good to double post on the forums here, so next time please edit your post to say something if you're the last person to post. :3)

Edit: Can you select farm with anyone and open your farm please? I don't see you on the list right now. Thanks!

Edit 2: Ah there it is! Hope the sugar cane helps!

Edit 3:
lady_bug02 wrote:Anyone willing to trade me some bouillabaisse (I need about 10 of these?). I haven't unlocked the recipe yet but raising friendship with Kluas would be so much easier with this! XD

FC 0104-4252-3363

I'll be online around...10-ish central time.
I will try to be on around then to give you some bouillabaisse!

Thanks!! I hope to catch you soon! :)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

MissKitty wrote:With three days until the new sos game drops locally. I find myself in need of orichalcum. I need six and don't have much to offer in return. Been farming at mine for days now and nothing any help is appreciated

Fc371198860063
Name is kitty

Farm is open now. I can offer some 5* seeds

I have 2 orichalcum if that helps any! :) Any 5* veggie or flower seeds are appreciated.

Name will be Duo
FC 0104-4252-3363
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Thanks!! I hope to catch you soon! :)
Hey there fishy. You're the one who wanted the bouillabaisse right? If you can open your farm up and tell me what name it is, I can give you the dishes. I made 10 of them. If you can open your farm up to anyone to do a public trade that would be easiest for me. :)
Last edited by Melody Muse on Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:Thanks!! I hope to catch you soon! :)
Hey there fishy. You're the one who wanted the bouillabaisse right? If you can open your farm up and tell me what name it is, I can give you the dishes. I made 10 of them. If you can open your farm up to anyone to do a public trade that would be easiest for me. :)

Hey there Madam Muse! My farm is called L2. And thanks for taking to time to cook those up for me! It should be open to anyone at the moment. :)
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You're most welcome! It will only let me trade 3 at a time so we'll have to do 4 trades. :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
MissKitty wrote:With three days until the new sos game drops locally. I find myself in need of orichalcum. I need six and don't have much to offer in return. Been farming at mine for days now and nothing any help is appreciated

Fc371198860063
Name is kitty

I have 2 orichalcum if that helps any! :) Any 5* veggie or flower seeds are appreciated.

Name will be Duo
FC 0104-4252-3363
Guys. I'm sorry but orichalcum can't be traded.
MissKitty
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:

Fc371198860063
Name is kitty

Name will be Duo
FC 0104-4252-3363
Guys. I'm sorry but orichalcum can't be traded.

pooooooo ah well, thanks anyhow, still will have farm open all day trading 5* crops, could use some in return
Damian Kai Yamamoto
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi I have the following items that I can trade that are high quality (4-5 stars). They are cherry seedling,peach seedling, mango seedling, almond tree seedling, Sweet pepper, corn, peach, mango, almond, Tea leaves, spring-summer-fall, Milk, Jersey Milk, Egg, Wool, suffolk wool, Alpaca wool and rabbit fur. The items I am currently looking for are on the 200th page and also when I open my farm and how to contact me via the forums. Thanks
NiftyMusician
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me a Suffolk Wool +. I don't have much to offer, but feel free to ask and I can look, thank you!

FC: 1478 3299 1895
goblin108
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi, I need any 4* or 5* crops, veggie for festival, anyone can help me please?? :(

Thanks
Aniconda
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Desperately need some sweet potatoes, I have lots of good stuff in exchange.
abcdefghj
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Help, could someone give me 5-stars crop for each season?
I need it for festival :P

FC : 4442 3774 4220
abcdefghij
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Please help me to get 2-5 stars crop for each season :?

FC US/Asia : 4442 3774 4220
Sakuraala
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Hi! I'm starting a new file since I never got married lol
I'm starting a new and if anyone can help me please do!~
katauby
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So happy to see that other people play, and I am learning there are more verisions of this type of game out there :).

I would love to trade with some of you, and maybe see how your town, farms, and homes are decorated :)

FC - 1134-7746-9863
Katauby or Squeakers is the name cant remember which one I put.

Hope to trade with yall soon