How to earn Fritz's trust? (It's an achievement)

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I was looking through my bookshelf, and it had an achievement it said could be earned by gaining Fritz's trust I've already married him. Is there some kind of event I missed?
Mileki
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I don't know the answer but did you do his rival events as well as his heart events?

if you did not do his three rival events before he married you won't be able to finish them and the rival events might be what's holding you back from the achievement
Yuuki_
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Just finish the rival events.
Madara
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Unfortunately since you married Fritz his events are no longer available. They should have made him like Elise where you actually have to see them all to marry her.

As Yuuki said, to get the achievement you just need to see all the rival events. Do you perhaps have a backup save from before you married?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Madara wrote:Unfortunately since you married Fritz his events are no longer available. They should have made him like Elise where you actually have to see them all to marry her.

As Yuuki said, to get the achievement you just need to see all the rival events. Do you perhaps have a backup save from before you married?
I'm actually glad he's not like Elise. The favorite gift thing seemed hard enough as I'm planning on going after him in my fourth game play file.

But yeah you must see rival events.
Madara
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Madara wrote:Unfortunately since you married Fritz his events are no longer available. They should have made him like Elise where you actually have to see them all to marry her.

I'm actually glad he's not like Elise. The favorite gift thing seemed hard enough as I'm planning on going after him in my fourth game play file.

But yeah you must see rival events.
I'm not sure what you mean by favorite gifts? You don't need favorite gifts to see Fritz' rival events do you :o I don't remember giving him anything :P

I just meant more like we should have needed to see all of Fritz rival events (get the achievement) in order to marry him so people don't miss it. For completionists who didn't know this, they would have to all over now and it takes at least a year to get married. I feel like there shouldn't have been missable achievements (like that other character who isn't included). Can't really mess up with Giorgio since he's not a marriage candidate.
AmyR
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Madara wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by favorite gifts? You don't need favorite gifts to see Fritz' rival events do you :o I don't remember giving him anything :P
They mean that to get a reverse proposal they need to gift 30x Mittencrab soups. That is hard enough, having to go through all events would be even harder.

Don't agree with that but I think that's what they were saying. I married Elise with reverse proposal and all, it really was not that hard. Just time consuming.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="AmyR"][quote="Madara"]
I'm not sure what you mean by favorite gifts? You don't need favorite gifts to see Fritz' rival events do you :o I don't remember giving him anything :P[/quote]

They mean that to get a reverse proposal they need to gift 30x Mittencrab soups. That is hard enough, having to go through all events would be even harder.

Don't agree with that but I think that's what they were saying. I married Elise with reverse proposal and all, it really was not that hard. Just time consuming.[/quote]

Oh :o but I wasn't talking about the reverse proposal at all, just the rival events. I don't think you need to reverse Elise either to get the achievement considering I have the achievement for all 3 rivals, haven't married Fritz or Elise.

Lol though, I didn't know Fritz had such high standards :P
Madara
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

"Oh :o but I wasn't talking about the reverse proposal at all, just the rival events. I don't think you need to reverse Elise either to get the achievement considering I have the achievement for all 3 rivals, haven't married Fritz or Elise.

Lol though, I didn't know Fritz had such high standards :P"

This was posted by me ^
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ah, dang it. :) Well, I don't care TOO much about achievements.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

AmyR wrote:
Madara wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by favorite gifts? You don't need favorite gifts to see Fritz' rival events do you :o I don't remember giving him anything :P

Don't agree with that but I think that's what they were saying. I married Elise with reverse proposal and all, it really was not that hard. Just time consuming.
Yes that's what I meant. I was saying that I'm glad that his requirements for marriage aren't like Elise's.
Madara
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Oh, I wasn't aware you needed to get the reverse proposal to marry Elise. That's weird...

@KDucky11
That's good :) at least you don't have to restart :)
trufflehunt
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Yeah, unfortunately you can't activate those rivary events if you've married him. This happened to me too.
It felt weird being married to someone who didn't officially trust me, so I started a new file and pursued him again to get the rivalry events. :oops:
I'm just particular that way. :lol: