What's the max FP level for town people?

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does the 100,000 red flowers apply to everybody?
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I believe the red flowers will show up at 60,000 points for all villagers. (and even wild animals!)
Karry
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Yes, 60k is the actual level for the red flower, I believe the limit is around 65k (probably 65.536, which is 2^16).
But to answer your original question, yes, FP is the same for everyone.
Terra575 wrote:(and even wild animals!)
Actually, the max for animals, including wild animals, is 1k. Since you can't give them gifts and they don't participate in festivals, it would be hell to max your friendship with the wild animals if you needed to get to 65k. :shock:
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Karry: HA yeah I wrote that right when I woke up, sorry about that. I meant that you can max friendship with wild animals as well, not that you can get their FP up that high xD looking back my delivery was really misleading, my bad.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the help guys! So how wo I know I maxed it out? They won't take gifts or what?
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think they'll keep accepting gifts, it just won't make a difference. As in it won't earn you any new dialogue, so I'd only do it once in a while to keep the friendship up. (you can probably just do that through talking though!)