999 items?

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Yuuki_
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Where do the remaining items go when you reach the magical 999x?
I somehow have the feeling they still stack at first sight, but get deleted once you quit the game. :shock:

I've had 999 small lumber for some days now. I know because I've been collecting blueprints and crafting stone fences.
So today I craft 1 wooden fence and the number suddenly drops to 993, while I've been adding small lumber on a daily basis to save for the safari expansion. I feel like a lot of small lumber just vanished.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That magical trash can in the sky? XD /slapped.

Seriously I have no idea.
PeachyKeen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I forget if there is a lumber shed in this game, but maybe they've automatically gone there
Yuuki_
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

To my knowledge there isn't such a thing. Would be great though, it's pretty easy to reach 999 lumber once you have the orchard field.
Madara
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I'm not really sure what you're meaning? For example, I've definitely had over 1k tea leaves in my fridge at one time, they're just stacked in 99s.
If you're not seeing a value over 999x in a crafting section, I would assume it's like other games and the wood is there but the number is capped at 999 because it was only coded to have 3 digits in those places. I don't image you to have lost any lumber, especially if they're in your storage in groups of 99. Since the display is code related, there could be a bug where you lose some lumber if you go over 999. There is that 4 participant conquest value bug so I wouldn't be surprised if the number tweak out from having more than 999.

Currently I'm stockpiling Lumber and I think I have ~800. My trees are almost grown so if I hit the 999 mark, I'll let you know if I'm experiencing anything weird with it.