Fashion Fiesta 5x winner trophy

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I have won every fashion fiesta in the three years I have been playing so far. I was even able to do a fashion fiesta in Spring of year 1 since I had gotten my sewing studio up and running faster than I ever had before, in that sense I should have won 6 fashion fiestas in the three years I have been playing. But I have not gotten the trophy for winning 5 in a row. Am I missing something? Do the two festivals in Spring and only count as one win for each year? Help and advice is appreciated.
Madara
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Hello :) I do not think there is a trophy for winning Fashion Fiestas. There are Trophies that go into the pool of prizes after you've won 10, 20, and 30 festivals of any kind but like all prizes they're random.

At least according to this guide ->
http://fogu.com/sos1/events/festival-prizes.php
Yuuki_
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Bronze, silver and gold trophy are given after winning 10, 20 and 30 random festivals.
Festival-related prizes are chosen random. Some only appear after winning that festival an X-amount of times.

Achievements should be rewarded when completed. So I take it something went wrong in completing them.