Best Bachelor to Marry?

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
jaden_yuki545
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

who is the best (and cutest) bachelor to marry in this game? i have a Purple Flower with Raeger, but his Flower events are KILLING me. So i'm thinking of resetting and choosing someone else. help, please? (if only Phantom Skye was in this).
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

We can’t tell you who to marry or how to play your game.

But funny enough I married Raeger.
Sanne
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Just choose whoever you like best. All bachelors have loads of cute dialogue.

They don't have any gameplay advantages over eachother, so it all boils down to your taste.
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Kamil can be sweet. I married him in this game since I did in Tale of two towns and he is one of my favorite characters.
Madara
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I married Mistel which seems to be a not so popular choice. I chose him because while I initially wanted to marry Klaus, he started pulling the "too old" "too young" junk and I didn't want to deal with it. I also was having a lot of "feelings" for Mistel right from the start of my file so it made a bit of since I would go back to him xD I also liked all the sassy/needy things he says while also being super mature and classy at the same time. I'll put everything in a spoiler.

I also just like the lowkey possessive bachelors (*cough Allen). Mistels dialogue is a bit weird during the love events so I would recommend looking them up before committing to him.
Spoiler:
Throughout dating, it sounds like he thinks your character is manipulating him and he tries to one up you only to fail miserably. He mentions this feeling a few times, at least from what I remember him noticing me "getting what I want" a lot. It was weird but I kind of brushed it off as him overthinking.

Quotes (heavily paraphrased): "You were calling my name in your sleep. Makes a man wonder what kind of dream you were having."
When wearing some bear suit. "..! I was startled seeing a bear run up on it's hind legs. But of course YOU would be wearing something like that."
Taking him to the Safari "I need to be played with too else I'll get restless."
Reasons I didn't choose the others:
Raeger - He was cute but I didn't like how he always mentioned other women. (Valentines Day - What am I going to do with ALL THIS CANDY?)
He's actually flocked with women all day but it's just not shown :P
Klaus - He kept mentioning how old he was (I watched all of his events in advanced though his purple flower event almost made me keep him)
Kamil - I already married him in another game
Fritz - A bit too hyper, not my type, kind of childish?
Nadi - Boring but in his defense I didn't do his first 2 events before choosing to date Mistel
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Yeah, we’re really not allowed to help you choose. But of course I’ll talk about who I chose and what I think of them.

I married Mistel in my first file. Totally my favorite. Blonde, beautiful, proper, and kinda creepy. Some people don’t like him because they think he looks young (just seems short if you ask me), or if they actually look into him, they dislike him for his creepy possessiveness. I think he’s perfection.

I’ll eventually go after Nadi in my second file. It’s mostly that he’s absolutely beautiful. I saw some events with him before dating Mistel though, and I definitely think I’ll be able to like his personality. Also, I like how he reacts when I talk to him during lunch. X3

Klaus was in consideration, but the more feminine looking guys won my affection instead. I still like him. He’s got a cool backstory. His age thing could be pretty annoying. He’s like Soseki ver. 2.

Kamil... I liked him in ToTT and wanted to marry him, but I didn’t because I married Kana in the first file and wanted to be a boy in the second, so I just befriended him and went after Laney. I thought I would marry him here, but... something’s off. He doesn’t seem as good now.

Raeger is attractive, I suppose. But the rest of him just doesn’t interest me. Even after an event with him that made me melt, I still just kinda forgot about him.

Fritz is like a puppy or something. He’s adorable, but I’d rather pet him than marry him. The thing that makes him tempting is how much the game seems to ship him with the main character.
Gorgophone
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Madara wrote: Taking him to the Safari "I need to be played with too else I'll get restless."
This is hilarious, but also, you can take other characters to the safari? How?