So I bought the Luke and Andrea DLC...

The first mainline Harvest Moon game developed by Natsume. Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2014. EU release = Jun 2015.
K.D.
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

kristaok wrote:Wow so I can take a break on my animals by placing them in my pocket?! This is awesome! I didn't know that... Thanks for telling me!
Yup, you just need to have ARCHITECT to do so. Huge time saver! I actually put my animals away for months to terraform. :)
kristaok
Banned: Trolling

Post  Posted:

K.D. wrote:
kristaok wrote:Wow so I can take a break on my animals by placing them in my pocket?! This is awesome! I didn't know that... Thanks for telling me!
Yup, you just need to have ARCHITECT to do so. Huge time saver! I actually put my animals away for months to terraform. :)
I think I'll do that , because by the time I feed and get to actually milk the cow it goes from 6am-to noonish. I'd say crops are the real time sinker though, by the time I'm done with those its darkish.

I usually have a routine now where I do my big mining when it rains because I don't have to spend all that time watering my crops.

I love TLV I just wish time was a tad slower or at least time would stop while in buildings.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kristaok, please be careful to check dates on threads before you reply to them, as this thread is 4 months old and is considered a dead topic. You can just make a new one next time ^^

I'll leave this one open since there's more discussion that's already been added, but just be on the lookout next time. Thanks! :)
K.D.
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

kristaok wrote:
K.D. wrote:
I think I'll do that , because by the time I feed and get to actually milk the cow it goes from 6am-to noonish. I'd say crops are the real time sinker though, by the time I'm done with those its darkish.

I usually have a routine now where I do my big mining when it rains because I don't have to spend all that time watering my crops.

I love TLV I just wish time was a tad slower or at least time would stop while in buildings.
I do that a lot myself. However, that is mainly when terraforming. Otherwise, I limit myself to just a few crops I want to mutate, hire the sprites daily, and my work is cut greatly.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

What I do with my animals is...

-only pet them occasionally, if they are already maxed in happiness then don't bother...
-feed the barn animals first thing in the morning.
-go feed the chickens and collect the eggs
-return to collect milk, wool and then brush any animals that need it.

Of course, I also pick up any waste as soon as I see it.

The animals will eat until the clock changes hour, so waiting for them to finish is usually just a waste of time, you can just go do something else and come back later for the products.

It takes about 1 and a half or two in-game hours to do it, but that might be because I only have one small barn and a chicken coop.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Troll fail, 0/10.

Not really.