Does anyone know when you buy the male or female DLC and get

The first mainline Harvest Moon game developed by Natsume. Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2014. EU release = Jun 2015.
Blueorchids
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

a new game system does the DLC husband or wife stay on the game or do you have to buy them again?
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

May be better to ask or search here:

http://natsume.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=53

I would think once you buy something, you can download it again but I don't know where that info is stored - game cartridge or hardware. Could be on the mem stick...maybe you can insert that into your new hardware.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

DLC is permanently bought and tied to your 3ds system. If you start a new game, Andrea and Luke will eventually visit your farm.

If you physically delete the DLC from your SD card (which is where DLC and updates are stored), you can easily redownload it from the in-game DLC shop for free.

I'm not sure how the game manages playing on a different system, though.

Edit! I must have misread your post. So...

If you wish to keep the DLC on your new system, you must do a system transfer. That will give your new system all the rights to the digital content you purchased on the original system.

In short: if you plan to replace your system, do a system transfer and keep everything. It all will be just as if you never switched systems.

If you want to use both systems and dont want to transfer, you will probably need to re-buy the dlc on the second system.
Blueorchids
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thank you both for your reply. This helps.