My crop growth/mutation spreadsheet

The first mainline Harvest Moon game developed by Natsume. Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2014. EU release = Jun 2015.
Nate McCloud
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

It may or may not be as good as AlexRae's spreadsheet, but I have compiled one of my own which organizes the mutation conditions into separate columns for easy lookup, as well as having a "What Mutates Here?" sheet so that you may enter your current season, the soil moisture level, and the elevation you have to work with, and it will display the mutations, base crops, required fertilizer, and other mutation conditions.

The data was compiled from the crop pages written by Cherubae, collected by a large group of wonderful, diligent people! Thanks go out to all the people from this forum who painstakingly collected and compiled this data!
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wow, that's really impressive. Nice job compiling all of this, it'll be a good resource.
Pokiehl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Hey, that's really useful, thanks for sharing.
I don't play TLV, but I'm playing Skytree Village and I'm using your spreadsheet as reference since most of the mutations are the same.