3oT Import Thread

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Mecha-Lollipop
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I definitely think it may be too early to right now but I'm wondering if we're going to have another dialogue thread for this game. I can't read Japanese unfortunately but I know a lot of people love getting to see a character's personality more.
So far is it seeming to be better than SoS?
Jenemi
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Honestly, I wish the flashback hair was at least an option besides the braided pigtails. Even if there were only a few options, something would have been nice :(
Lyndis
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Nurse Fin wrote:Okay, looking in the guidebook it says "popular" is just an initial FP bonus (1/2 hearts filled) plus what looks like an extra bonus with the marriage candidates (1 heart filled). My MC is irresistible :wink:
Does the guide also mention what animal lover and fisher do? I was going to order the guide along with my copy of the game, but by the time I made up my mind, it was already sold out on Amazon T_T
Crystal Power
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Nurse Fin wrote:You need to unlock Lulucoco village and then upgrade your house before you can cross-dress (you can buy clothes at the general store or from Ludus if you provide the fabric, and you can buy some fabrics at Westown). As for hairstyles, I think you can change those in Tsuyukusa but I haven't unlocked them yet so I don't know the details other than you have to pay per haircut
Ah, Thank you for answering my question!

I might want that FP boost then after all if it can unlock the villages faster, but then again I do want extra stamina. Hmmm..
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I kind of wish I would have started on veteran, because stamina hasn't been an issue for me even with choosing the popular trait. I'm not having any issues whatsoever since I usually get invited to lunch and then eat at Garden Grill if I need more stamina replenished.

Definitely may change though as time goes on and more stuff unlocks!
Mecha-Lollipop

Post  Posted:

In Wayne's original bio I remember something about it giving me major shameless flirt vibes. Is he like that in game? He's cute but his bio made me nervous since I usually like shy guys.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Very much so. Also has a legion of fangirls as well, lol. He's a really nice guy though at least!

He's going to be a very polarizing character, that's for sure. Hoping some of his later events has some character development but we'll see. I find him funny but there's going to be a lot of people turned off by him IMO.

Edit: Anyone have an idea when/where to unlock Ford's first two heart events? Not triggering for me for some reason.
Mecha-Lollipop

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:Very much so. Also has a legion of fangirls as well, lol. He's a really nice guy though at least!

He's going to be a very polarizing character, that's for sure. Hoping some of his later events has some character development but we'll see. I find him funny but there's going to be a lot of people turned off by him IMO.
Plenty of people love the flirty characters. I think it's good to have the option and I'm still going to befriend him to see what it's like. Sometimes character surprise me. Thanks for the answer though! I think we have a good batch of candidates.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've read a few of Wayne's lines and heard about his first heart event; let me just say that, yeah, there's going to be a lot of mixed feelings about him if he doesn't get some character development XD

He's just so... anime. Haha, I'm not really sure how to word it, but he kinda seems like a character right out of a cheesy shoujo romance LOL.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

First day impressions from Japanese Nintendo (one of my favorite tumblrs):

http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/146366865189
PanPanda
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I chose the animal lover trait at the beginning. I believe it has started me out with extra friendship points with the wild animals, like the popular trait does with people. For example, the weasels at the crossroads have three dots over their heads instead of the scribble the first time I picked them up. Makes sense, but I could be wrong.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wayne is actually fine, for me it's Ford I don't like, so far he has the personality of a block of wood but without the charm of an actual piece of wood with a face drawn on. I haven't been able to trigger any of his events though so I don't know what they're like.

So far it just sounds like Wayne grew up being a people-pleaser, some of his later events allude to that but I have no idea if there's any real development or backstory there yet
Lyndis
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Bluie wrote:First day impressions from Japanese Nintendo (one of my favorite tumblrs):

http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/146366865189
You might want to mark that NSFW considering what they named their farm...
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh yeah, Wayne is definitely a good guy, but I understand why a lot of people wouldn't like such a flirt, regardless of how well intentioned it is.

Without saying too much I've seen a few people unlock Ford's events and they thought it made him weirdly funny. I can't say I'm too interested in him myself, regardless.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah I just unlocked Ford's first event and I'm still not interested in him at all whatsoever lol.

Btw it unlocks on a Saturday/Sunday sunny day starting at 12pm in the Garden Grill.