Does anyone have a list of barn/coop animals you can get?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
GamerJustin
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Hey everyone, we have less than a week before this game is out in North America. Does anyone have a list of all the Barn and Coop animals you can get in this game?
hanajimaismycat
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I think it's the following:

cow
jersey
buffalo
sheep
suffolk
alpaca
brown alpaca
llama

angora
dark angora

chicken
selkie
quail
Ophelia11
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

So it COULD be a quail?

Sorry inside joke.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I'm glad to see less wool and fur producers. It didn't make much sense to me to have so many last time. Still a bit too many in my opinion. Why do we need two different colors of the same animal if we have a dye pot?
ryume
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Lenna36 wrote:Why do we need two different colors of the same animal if we have a dye pot?
AMEN. I see the rabbits and alpacas return in various colors.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Is anyone else having problems thinking how to organize the animals? It's driving me crazy :(

There are 5 wool animals, but the big barn helds 4, so one would need to with the cows but I don't like mixing them. Then there are 3 birds and 2 rabbits, so that's 2 coops unless I send the quail to live alone, but then I feel sad for him.

Cos don't suppose the rabbits live in barns this time, right? That would solve all the problems...
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

*LaI* wrote:Cos don't suppose the rabbits live in barns this time, right? That would solve all the problems...
They do, actually.
Ophelia11
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

so just birds live in the coop and all the other animals in barns?
And do all the birds fit in one coop?
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Arcy wrote:
*LaI* wrote:Cos don't suppose the rabbits live in barns this time, right? That would solve all the problems...
They do, actually.
Ooooooh :heart: Thanks so much for that :)

I just started looking at info again like 2 days ago, so have missed a lot of stuff.
Ophelia11 wrote:so just birds live in the coop and all the other animals in barns?
And do all the birds fit in one coop?
There are 2 barns, one hold 1 animal the other hold 4, so you can put all 3 of them in the big one.
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

ryume wrote:
Lenna36 wrote:Why do we need two different colors of the same animal if we have a dye pot?

Thirded! I mean, in the real world naturally colored fiber is really lovely with lots of highlights and lowlights, so yeah...it would make sense.

But I cannot tell you how crazy it made me that you took the brown fiber off the alpaca AND THEN DYED IT BROWN in SOS.

The suffolk sheep makes a certain amount of sense at it would have a different grade of wool; though I sort of wish they used Merino because mmmmm, Merino.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

irulethegalaxy wrote:
ryume wrote:

Thirded! I mean, in the real world naturally colored fiber is really lovely with lots of highlights and lowlights, so yeah...it would make sense.

But I cannot tell you how crazy it made me that you took the brown fiber off the alpaca AND THEN DYED IT BROWN in SOS.

The suffolk sheep makes a certain amount of sense at it would have a different grade of wool; though I sort of wish they used Merino because mmmmm, Merino.
What makes sense in real life is just plain annoying in game. I would understand it if there was an option to go straight from natural to cloth. That would justify the different colors at least.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lenna36 wrote:What makes sense in real life is just plain annoying in game. I would understand it if there was an option to go straight from natural to cloth. That would justify the different colors at least.
3oT eliminates all the "middleman" processing stages found in SoS maker machines.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

How many barn/coops/etc per farm area?

And do we really need gems for certain things?
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Arcy wrote:
Lenna36 wrote:What makes sense in real life is just plain annoying in game. I would understand it if there was an option to go straight from natural to cloth. That would justify the different colors at least.
3oT eliminates all the "middleman" processing stages found in SoS maker machines.
:o (re-reads) :o (triple checks) :) This is great news!