Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 18, 2017 1:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
gossipstone
Post Posted: Dec 28, 2016 6:14 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

As of right now, it's just the one child.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jan 20, 2017 6:07 pm 
Anonymous Fish

[quote="Terra575"][quote="Hisagiluv"]The villagers didn't think much in AP if you married the gods. I mean... perhaps it's nice they don't question why your character suddenly has children crawling around, haha. Or they gossip behind your back.[/quote]

Haha I like the idea of there being village speculation around how these random kids got there, though like you said, in previous games people don't seem to mind. I mean, if no one questioned how Claire and Kappa had a kid, it can't get much weirder than that.[/quote]

I don't think that's true. If I recall, Elli and the Doctor do notice that Claire is "single" when she gets pregnant...

Pluupy
Post Posted: Jan 20, 2017 6:31 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Hisagiluv wrote:
I guess I know who I'm going to try shooting for.

I was excitedly showing this to my friend and was reading each post by post and when I got to this comment, I read it as "I guess I know what school i'm going to try shooting" and my friend burst into tears laughing. I kept reading the comments and had no idea why she found it so funny until she told me. xD

« signature »

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2