Your In-Game Plans For Trio Of Towns

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Terra575 wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:All I know is I'll be marrying Wayne. And my name will be Shan again since my name's too long by a letter lol.
I don't think I've ever used my own name for a character. I usually make one up to match my headcanon for their personality. Gives it more replayability for me as well.
I always use my name or something close to it.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm not really planning on getting the game at launch (well, if funds allow I might) but I plan on marrying Woofio.

No idea what else though. If we get a confirmation that Hamtaro is still in, he'll be my soulmate pet if it's allowed.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

My pet will be a dog of some sort. Im not really sure yet but I love dogs more than any other animal. Also whether or not I use my name depends on the game. Most of the time, i wont.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bluie wrote: No idea what else though. If we get a confirmation that Hamtaro is still in, he'll be my soulmate pet if it's allowed.
Definitely this. Me want Hamtaro!
Autumn_Song
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Edit: I'm really dumb sorry. Hamtaro spoilers:
Spoiler:
I found the post and I think Hamtaro CAN be your soul pet, heh. I don't know why I remembered that wrong, sorry.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Uh, I'll probably keep my real name.

I'm going after Inari! He looks cool and I bet he's going to have awesome flower events. Immortal people are usually interesting.
Mecha-Lollipop
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Lately I've been using Emiko for games so my girl will likely be Emiko and my boy character Remy.
Not sure on looks yet since I don't want to copy my Japanese files.
I will max out all the crops but always focus on creating an orchard and raising animals.
I'm interested in: Ford, Woofio, Inari, Hinata, Lisette, and Stephanie. Though I'll also likely marry everyone.
Most of them I want the girl child for and I want to see what names they suggest before I pick one because I'm sure some of them will be super cute.
I was green heart with almost every bachelor by winter so I don't think it'll be that difficult to woo people.
Cesletumi
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I've been using my real name for the female MC since IoH so I'll probably continue that pattern, but for the male MC it'll either be the default name or whatever comes to mind. Going after Hinata in my first file and either Iluka or Woofio in my second file.

Hamtaro will definitely be my soulmate pet if he's still in the game when it comes out.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Play as my game self, Chaos the NB protag of the farms. Not sure which 'build' ((boy/girl)). Do want Inari I think? I was really rooting for them to begin with and excited but one of the girls are great too and...x3

Is there an orange cat? I need that for my soul pet!
VictaGirl
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I will play as Victa for first time, whish is close to my real name. My farm name is usually Glory, which is English translation of my husband's Slavic name Slava. I do not know a lot about this game yet, but I will have at least 1 of each animal and try to raise all crops. Will try to see all flower events before getting married. I use my RL children's names for game children, but I do not play as myself, but as my fiction character. Will probably rush thru the game first time, then second time play boy file, slow down and enjoy it more :)
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Please don't respond and bump topics that are over 10 days old. Thank you!