Your In-Game Plans For Trio Of Towns

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Starmytes
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Everyone must have some plans for the new games coming out (hopefully) soon! So, what are your plans? Your player name, marriage partner(s), farm name, farm house style, crops or animals or both, preferred pet partner, your child's gender and name, farm layouts, anything you can think of!

For my main file the player will be the default, because I like the design in this game, I'm not sure of the English default name but hopefully it is a good one! I'll be marring Wayne with a daughter, I don't have a name picked out yet. My farm will be called Wes Farm (or in the Japanese version Wes牧場) :). My farm style is staying Western with the country styled farmhouse. After playing the Japanese version, I will NOT be raising chickens... They are terrible in this game. I will be raising Cows, and Sheep, along with lots of crops. The main part of my farm will most likely be all crops, the South part would be more crops, and the West part would be the animals.

As for alternate save files, I might create a second female save file to marry Yuzuki... But as a male player, I might marry Lisette, Kasumi, and Inari. I might have a save file to marry Iluka too, but in the game they look a lot more like children which is off putting...

But do you have plans for your game yet?
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

My first time around, I'm going to wing it and see where it leads. If the game actually holds my interest long enough, I will start developing plans then. The only thing I know for sure is I will not marry Woofio or Inari until later on.
Starmytes
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Celestrian wrote:My first time around, I'm going to wing it and see where it leads. If the game actually holds my interest long enough, I will start developing plans then. The only thing I know for sure is I will not marry Woofio or Inari until later on.
Lmao waaaah, not interested in marrying a guy who lives in a dog custom? :P
KonekoChan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm going to be marrying Hinata again, because I have no self control and always end up romancing the same characters no matter how many times I play a game, and maybe Iluka if I can manage to play a guy file.

It's such a pain in the butt to manage child's gender in this game that I'm fine with whatever lol. My name will be Ash for either file, because it sure is nice having a gender neutral name. I'm actually okay with letting Hinata name the kid.... though the names he had for the Japanese version were pretty ugly??? lol

i don't have plans for my farm because that involves planning materials and blaaaah. i do like the lulucoco themed stuff tho.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Gonna primarily be interested in Ludeus but we shall see. For the girls, either Stephanie, the waitress, or the livelier twin. Gonna aim for a daughter cause the son is kind of meh.
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

As far as marriage goes, I'm torn because I like quite a lot of them. For guys it's between Ludus and Ford, and for the girls...Iluka or Lisette.
Inari is tempting too, I'd probably make a file just to court them. And I think their kids look the coolest!
Nightlight
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

These things are, of course, subject to change once I start actually playing the game, but as of right now I'm planning on going with the default look and, possibly, name of the female MC, aiming to marry Woofio, and I want my furmiliar to be the Weimaraner. I'm pretty much going to wing it with everything else, though.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Starmytes wrote:
Celestrian wrote:My first time around, I'm going to wing it and see where it leads. If the game actually holds my interest long enough, I will start developing plans then. The only thing I know for sure is I will not marry Woofio or Inari until later on.
Lmao waaaah, not interested in marrying a guy who lives in a dog custom? :P
Nope and plus I need to break tradition and marry someone other than the special candidate this time. Haha
Starmytes
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

KonekoChan wrote:I'm going to be marrying Hinata again, because I have no self control and always end up romancing the same characters no matter how many times I play a game, and maybe Iluka if I can manage to play a guy file.

It's such a pain in the butt to manage child's gender in this game that I'm fine with whatever lol. My name will be Ash for either file, because it sure is nice having a gender neutral name. I'm actually okay with letting Hinata name the kid.... though the names he had for the Japanese version were pretty ugly??? lol

i don't have plans for my farm because that involves planning materials and blaaaah. i do like the lulucoco themed stuff tho.
If you can just have the spouse name the children that will be great! Do you know how long it takes after marriage to trigger the pregnancy event and birth event? Since you don't get to choose the style of your wedding in this game the wait time has to all be the same. And I'm assuming you need to save the day before (or two days?) and reset if the child isn't the correct gender?

Edit: Pregnancy lasts 40 days, and you can reload from the night before the birth to get a different gender. I'm not sure the lenght of time to get the pregnancy event however. Either way, if you save before bed every night you should be fine to reset for a different gender. :)
Blue Rose wrote:Gonna primarily be interested in Ludeus but we shall see. For the girls, either Stephanie, the waitress, or the livelier twin. Gonna aim for a daughter cause the son is kind of meh.
Terra575 wrote:As far as marriage goes, I'm torn because I like quite a lot of them. For guys it's between Ludus and Ford, and for the girls...Iluka or Lisette.
Inari is tempting too, I'd probably make a file just to court them. And I think their kids look the coolest!
The girl is the cutest, and Inari is pretty interesting. The children colours are nice, but I wonder if the villagers can see Inari or not? Lol
Nightlight wrote:These things are, of course, subject to change once I start actually playing the game, but as of right now I'm planning on going with the default look and, possibly, name of the female MC, aiming to marry Woofio, and I want my furmiliar to be the Weimaraner. I'm pretty much going to wing it with everything else, though.
I'm pretty sure there is Woofio farmhouse style too. ;)
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

So far my only plan involves giving all the guys gifts and seeing their first 5 flower events to decide who will win me over, so I'm hoping Woofio is included right off the bat. If he's not available, my plans probably won't change much. However, I don't think I'll be marrying/dating anyone until he's available.
KonekoChan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Starmytes wrote: Edit: Pregnancy lasts 40 days, and you can reload from the night before the birth to get a different gender. I'm not sure the lenght of time to get the pregnancy event however. Either way, if you save before bed every night you should be fine to reset for a different gender. :)
the time varies because there's a post-marriage event that you have to see before you can get the pregnancy event. i'm not sure on the timing for it because i wasn't keeping track :p
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Not interested in Woofio or Inari by any means, but not totally excluding them.
GemiMini
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I'm mostly interested in Yuzuki and Inari but since Inari doesn't even seem to interact with their kid I might end up going for Yuzuki. For the girls, I like Iluka and Komari the most. I know I want a Shiba Inu because the model is so adorable. And I'm probably gonna go for a female child because I will never stop laughing at the rocket-haired male child.
Starmytes
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

KonekoChan wrote:
Starmytes wrote: Edit: Pregnancy lasts 40 days, and you can reload from the night before the birth to get a different gender. I'm not sure the lenght of time to get the pregnancy event however. Either way, if you save before bed every night you should be fine to reset for a different gender. :)
the time varies because there's a post-marriage event that you have to see before you can get the pregnancy event. i'm not sure on the timing for it because i wasn't keeping track :p
Ahh not more events! Haha
It looks like the event is one month after marriage, then the pregnancy event is 20 days after that? Then the birth event is 40 days after that... Lol
OctavieKnite88
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Personally, I haven't planned exactly where everything will be on my farm, but I do know how many barns and animals I'll have. I'm going to have one of each animal. I also know that I'm probably going to see all of the guy's pre-date events before actually choosing who to marry, though I'm only interested in Yuzuki, Ludus and unfortunately Ford. I don't know if I'll ever end up playing a male file. As far as my house goes, I only care about getting the wizard mansion at the end of the game but will probably stick to Tsuyukasa design choices but Westown in terms of fashion. For my furmiliar I want the Siamese or Maine Coon. I'm assuming that we'll only get 6 characters for names, so I'm going with Danica and Elinor for my FeMCs. I also only plan to have the girl child considering how ridiculous the other child's hair is.