How big is the world and each town?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm looking forward to playing this game but I can't help notice the similarities to TToTT, so I have a question regarding the size of the game world. Are the towns all puny like Konohana/Bluebell? Is there a lot of non-town area to explore?
SakunoHaru
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Each of town have 2 maps, and it's quite big

And it only have 1 non-town area excluding farm area (3 farm areas, center, west, east)

The wild areas for foraging, and wild animals is kinda small (in West Town it's Megan+Frank house area, with dessie pond in one map, but I can't call it non-town, since there is a residence in that map)
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No there isn't a lot of non-town area to explore. Each town is 2 large screens with a mix of buildings and nature. Westown and Lulukoko have the most "wilderness" elements to them with beaches, waterfalls etc. but it's mostly incorporated into the town design.

They are bigger than the towns in ToTT but more compact than SOS's sprawl (which is a good thing IMO since you can get where you want to without wasting a lot of time). It's not a relatively huge world like the Wii games if that's what you're wondering.
Linear
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So this game is 13 maps total?
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

3 Farm Maps + 3 Underground Greenhouse Maps + 6 Town Maps + 1 Connecting/Hallway Map? 13 sounds about right. Unless there's a connection map for the Underground Greenhouses too. (Or, unless all three share a map.)

ETA: this thread has some maps of how the farm land is laid out, edit-mode-wise, in case anyone wants to do some early layout plotting or whatever.
Linear
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I think it sounds fine really....
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Knowing me in certain game towns I like the layout from what I've seen.