3oT NA/EU trading thread! ;)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
jzwolf942
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kekko wrote:Can someone help me with some sweet potatoes?
I need 10 of them.
Thank you in advance :)
Greets!
Kekko
Do you still need those sweet potatoes?
Madara
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Hello :) Does anyone have some coconuts to spare? I'm trying to make the winery but I haven't even unlocked coconuts yet ^^;
I am only in year 2 spring and don't have much to trade but I have a lot of mining things and +milk.

I normally play between 3-5pm EST on week days. please pm me if you have any ^^
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

jzwolf942 wrote:
I need 10 of them.
Greets!
Kekko
Yes, please :D
Kek
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
jzwolf942 wrote:
I need 10 of them.
Greets!
Kekko
Yes, please :D
I've made an account, i will pm you :)
Rissa
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Madara wrote:
I sent you a PM. I'd be happy to share some Coconuts with you! ^^
Do you, by chance, have any Pink Carnations or Hibiscus flowers for Westown B rank? I had no idea I'd need them, so I didn't grow them. :c
Shan O 123 wrote:
Hiya Shan! I'd like to be added to the Friend Code list. I'm ready to help people out, and also need help with a few things. (Like my forgetfulness to grow 30 Pink Carnations and Hibiscus for rank B of Westown.)

My friend code is: 3153 - 5704 - 5322

Thanks! :heart:
Starrynight28
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm desperate for some sweet potatoes (12) to fulfill the Westown B rank recipe challenge. I'm an idiot and only saved eight sweet potatoes and then unlocked the B rank lock WINTER FIRST so I am soooo screwed if I have to wait a whole year to do this challenge xD

Reply or PM me and I will be soooo grateful. I have maxxed out sweet potatoes and almost maxxed out tea leaves if that would help anyone. I'm in year 1 on this file so I don't know what I can give you that will be helpful but I will do my best!
Lucia
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Add me for MP....5430 2754 0491
Ladyjovia
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I figured posting this here would be better than making a new thread.

So I picked up ToT again to play and found my save was gone, I thankfully had a backup..... spring of year 2... Which means I lost almost all of my work on fertilizing a bunch of crops and I don't honestly have the patience or willpower to do it all over again. So I am asking for help.

I am looking for hopefully 5 star, but even down to 3 star I wouldn't mind, of practically everything seeds or that I can make seeds out of. I have wheat, cotton, and flax at 5 star or close to 5 star and thats pretty much it. I may have more from whats planted but I am not sure and it is going to take me awhile to get to harvest.

I may not have any high star items to give in return but if I have it I don't mind trading to help if you need something. I don't have coconuts though... I'm stuck on the wine myself. But if I can I will, thanks in advance!((oh also to note I am very sick so I am a bit slow nowadays until I get better))

Obtained List - 3-5 star already obtained

Wheat, Cotton, Flax,
Last edited by Ladyjovia on Feb 09, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jzwolf942
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Ladyjovia wrote:
Obtained List - 3-5 star already obtained

Wheat, Cotton, Flax,
Hey, if you are still interested, I have a few 3-5 star crops in my storage I can spare. (I'm waiting for a couple seasons on my coconuts so I don't have those :( ) I don't need anything in return, just let me know in PM and we can set up time/trade friend codes if you're still interested. I'd be more than happy to help.
Rancherita
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

PM sent, Ladyjovia.

Anyone have cacao to spare? I have coconuts and other good quality crops and seeds, pearls and gems to trade.
Ladyjovia
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Thank you guys so much for the help. I actually went through and figured out what all crops I still need to get of 3-5 stars... Along with apparently 15 coconuts and 15 rosemary because my coconut tree that I haven't been able to harvest yet died on me ugh...

Turnip, Radish, Potato, Cabbage, Cucumber, Strawberry, Onion, Shiso, Pumpkin, Melon, Paprika, Pineapple, Cassava, Spinach, Carrot, Burdock, Sweet Potato, Eggplant, Napa Cabbage, Broccoli, Lily, Hilton Daisy, Dahlia, White Rose, Rice, Sticky Rice, Kiwi, Lemon, Coconut, Apple, Olive, Persimmon, Matsutake Mushroom, Shimeji Mushroom, Coral Mushroom
Rancherita
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Trade done! The list is all there, but a few are 3 star quality, so maybe other kind souls with better crops can give you a hand :P Let us know
Ladyjovia
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Yeah I now have everything at 3 stars to max stars, I don't mind now working on several of them to get up to max, its far easier to do it part way like this then have to restart all from scratch.

Thanks you guys for helping me! And I'll try to help out others too when I start getting harvests

Edit - Soo..... I forgot Common Mushrooms were a thing so I'm looking for those now lol
jzwolf942
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Rancherita wrote:PM sent, Ladyjovia.

Anyone have cacao to spare? I have coconuts and other good quality crops and seeds, pearls and gems to trade.
When you get a chance, if you still need the cacao, I can spare some. Just send me a PM. I just finished a full season with a full grown tree.
Rancherita
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

jzwolf942 wrote:When you get a chance, if you still need the cacao, I can spare some. Just send me a PM. I just finished a full season with a full grown tree.
Thank you so much! PM sent.

EDIT: Trade done! Thanks again for you help :wink: