3oT NA/EU trading thread! ;)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'll help if I get any extra, but I'm still in the process of getting Wayne to go foraging for me every weekend day that I can get him to do it. He brought me 8 Thyme the first time and I got some Rosemary out of him the next when I got sick of resetting after thirty or so times, lol...it does take a LOT of resetting. (Well, unless you're just lucky, I guess.) It's going to be a while still before I have any thyme I can spare.

I can't complain, though...in my case I'm only in winter of Year 1 so thyme normally wouldn't be available by now at all, except if you luck into your spouse or pet bringing it to you, or finding it while treasure hunting.

If I get more I'll come by and offer it up :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:I'll help if I get any extra, but I'm still in the process of getting Wayne to go foraging for me every weekend day that I can get him to do it. He brought me 8 Thyme the first time and I got some Rosemary out of him the next when I got sick of resetting after thirty or so times, lol...it does take a LOT of resetting. (Well, unless you're just lucky, I guess.) It's going to be a while still before I have any thyme I can spare.

I can't complain, though...in my case I'm only in winter of Year 1 so thyme normally wouldn't be available by now at all, except if you luck into your spouse or pet bringing it to you, or finding it while treasure hunting.

If I get more I'll come by and offer it up :)
Lol, thanks Kikki. But yeah resetting can be annoying.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm a doofus. I just realized that I was thinking only of the file I am CURRENTLY playing. I have 3 other files, lol...and 2 of them are late in year 2 or into year 3, so I have plenty of extra stuff in those.

Not loads of thyme, but...I could give you 7. Do you want them?

We're already friends and I see you're online so...if you do want them, I'll be on under Annika of Petal Farm. As for what I need, there's not much that I don't have or can't scrounge up somehow, but to save myself money/labour, I guess...sandrose, or amethyst, or black alpaca wool. Or 'coin'. (The plain ones, not the old ones or the shiny ones.) But if you don't have any of those, no worries...I don't need any of them desperately, it'd just save me a little time. :)

I've opened an island and will leave it that way for a while. Not feeling great today so just sitting around anyway! :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:I'm a doofus. I just realized that I was thinking only of the file I am CURRENTLY playing. I have 3 other files, lol...and 2 of them are late in year 2 or into year 3, so I have plenty of extra stuff in those.

Not loads of thyme, but...I could give you 7. Do you want them?

We're already friends and I see you're online so...if you do want them, I'll be on under Annika of Petal Farm. As for what I need, there's not much that I don't have or can't scrounge up somehow, but to save myself money/labour, I guess...sandrose, or amethyst, or black alpaca wool. Or 'coin'. (The plain ones, not the old ones or the shiny ones.) But if you don't have any of those, no worries...I don't need any of them desperately, it'd just save me a little time. :)

I've opened an island and will leave it that way for a while. Not feeling great today so just sitting around anyway! :)
I have some of that stuff you need. :)
How many do you need? I have to go through storage
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, I only have 7 thyme for you, so we'll need to do 2 trading sessions. I'll throw in one more item of whatever you want to fill up all the slots, if I have it...so 8 items in total, looks like. Let me know what you want in that 8th slot and if I have it I'll include it...if not I'll throw in some random item that catches my eye, lol.

Those things I mentioned are all just to save me a little bit of money or time in getting myself, so I'll take whatever you've got to spare of any of them. :) All of one thing or a selection, I don't care, it's all good.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I’m on my way. And you can give me whatever.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Did you get everything fine? It took me forever to find the thyme in my huge storage the second time, lol...one little entry in 900 entries...I think I gave a chrysanthemum for the last item but I'm not totally sure, lol.
Last edited by Kikki on May 20, 2018 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yup thank you!

If you need anything else as well let me know.
Hope has sprung
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey, been a long time since I've been on this forum so idk how active it is anymore, but I'm stuck at the adzuki beans and honey for the town link lock, so if anybody has those to trade, let me know what you'd want in return! :)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

LF grey rabbit, grey rabbit +, moonstones
AWESOMEGAMER
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:LF grey rabbit, grey rabbit +, moonstones
plumeria , moonstones, pink carnations,gelatins

*give that siggy some love*
Hope has sprung
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I've got some moonstones!
phoenixtsukino
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I looking for a lot of Moonstones. I need 136 of them.

Here's what I can trade for them:
Emerald
Topaz
Jade
Crystal
Iron
Gold
Silver
Copper
Thyme
Ice
Gray Rabbit Fur+
Rabbit Fur+
Llama Wool+
Brown Alpaca Wool+
Alpaca Wool+
Suffolk Wool+
Wool+
Flax
Cotton
Coconuts

I've got a bunch of other items so if what you want/need isn't listed then just ask me - probably have it.

Name: Aurora | Farm: Bangta Farm
FC: 4055 - 3446 - 2483
Lily !
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

LF 20 sweet potatoes please :)
kumamons
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

idk if anyone still plays/checks this thread but since summer started i've been pretty into it :,)
i'm looking for some stuff if anybody's down to trade!
- 9x thyme
- 7x blue pearls
- 10x llama wool+
- almost any 5* crops for seeds, esp lemon & kiwi

here's what i have to trade:
- 5*/giant cherry, almond, peach, lychee, orange, mango, starfruit, coconut, bananas, cacao, apple, grapes, olive, persimmon, summer & fall tea leaves, shiitake, shimeji
- 4.5* pink rose, white rose, honey, royal jelly, comb honey
- 4* tomato, watermelon, eggplant, bell pepper, sweet potato
- yellow & red pearls
as well as almost any ore and a bunch of lower (2-3.5)* crops/flowers