3oT NA/EU trading thread! ;)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I know the game isn't out yet, but we may as well gather information from you Japanese players.

We already know the game's region locked, (confirmed by calros over at the XSEED forums) which means we can't trade with Japanese players, which sucks.

BUT THE GAME ISN'T REGION LOCKED IN EU!!

However, I don't think anyone has explained how MP works in this game and what CANNOT be traded and all that. If anyone has this information I'll edit this post.
Trading information:
Anonymous Fish wrote:From Cher's page:

The game does support StreetPass. Other players that you tag will help to add variety to the types of gifts your furmiliar pet will retrieve for you. The players you street pass will have their pet appear in your game and not their avatar like in the previous version of the Bokumono series. You will be able to see the passed player's name, farm name, birthday, current in-game time, farm degree, and personality type.

There is a Nintendo Network support option called Connection Island. You and up to three other players can gather together on this island to exchange gifts and text chat with each other. The meeting point to access Connection Island is Dessie the mini-goddess in training. You can talk to her in Westown to access the multiplayer area. You can trade an with the other players you connect with, re-trade if you don't like what you got ("Hey, can I have that back?"), and even use a special item swap shrine if you don't like any of the items available for trade.

From another topic made in this forum earlier:
http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=170374

From Tumblr:
Can't trade:
Fish Kings,
Sage Stone,
Poison Mushroom,
Pink Diamond,
Pendant,
Proposal Items,
Orichalcon,
Mythril,
Platinum,
Adamantite

And of course, share your friend code with us!
users:
Spoiler:
Celestrian: 3454-5040-2894
cinericius: Momo 1934-1567-2353
Damian Kai Yamamoto: 3540-1049-6121
GemiMini: Joyce 2079-6397-2640
GooseyGirl92: 4399-2120-9740
hanajimaismycat: Krista 4167 - 4576 - 6005
JunkerFarmer: Savannah 3093-7720-6268 (Please PM this person before you add them)
K8smum 0860-3849-6133
Kikki: 3926-7713-9401
Lenna36: Lenna: 5086-3159-3646
Ophelia11: Amelia 3110 - 6709 - 2345
ryume: leesooim 3737-9679-4618
Shan O 123: Shannon/Shan 2809-8413-3875
VictaGirl: 1006-0268-2335
WeirdRG: Dal 5043-1910-2390
Last edited by Shan O 123 on Oct 13, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

From Cher's page:

The game does support StreetPass. Other players that you tag will help to add variety to the types of gifts your furmiliar pet will retrieve for you. The players you street pass will have their pet appear in your game and not their avatar like in the previous version of the Bokumono series. You will be able to see the passed player's name, farm name, birthday, current in-game time, farm degree, and personality type.

There is a Nintendo Network support option called Connection Island. You and up to three other players can gather together on this island to exchange gifts and text chat with each other. The meeting point to access Connection Island is Dessie the mini-goddess in training. You can talk to her in Westown to access the multiplayer area. You can trade an with the other players you connect with, re-trade if you don't like what you got ("Hey, can I have that back?"), and even use a special item swap shrine if you don't like any of the items available for trade.

From another topic made in this forum earlier:
http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=170374

From Tumblr:

From japanese wiki about untradeable items:
Fish Kings, Sage Stone, Poison Mushroom, Pink Diamond, Pendant, Proposal Items, Orichalcon, Mythril, Platinum, Adamantite
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

When/where was the region lock confirmed by XSEED?

Here's what I know:

You go to an Island. No beneficial farming or tourism at all.

You can trade 3 of your items to the Statue/Idol there if you don't like them.

You can chat and fish there.

It uses Stamina the same as normal fishing, I think?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

@Arcy: I just assumed since I remembered reading something while back.

I'll still add this information.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

As far as I know, XSeed has not denied or confirmed reagin lock for this one.

I'm not sure if I'll do trading in this game or not :/ if I do it'll probably be with myself lol.
It's nice that we can trade more than one thing at a time now. That'll make it slightly faster than in the old game I think.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

For those with a account on the XSEED forums can find out somehow?
B7N
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Worth mentioning, there are certain items that you can't sacrifice to the stone idol thingamajig on MP, I'd rather have you trade something you don't need like weed than any of that « Puppy Doodoo ».

Incidentally remembering the funny « Mr.Gourmet's hat » bloke who went around trading 4 basic fertilizers and then leaving the room.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've posted the multiplayer region-lock question over at XSEED. I'll update when/if there is an answer. :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:I've posted the multiplayer region-lock question over at XSEED. I'll update when/if there is an answer. :)
Thanks Kikki.

At the main time I wonder if there's more untradable items.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:I've posted the multiplayer region-lock question over at XSEED. I'll update when/if there is an answer. :)
They usually take the weekends off in my experience, so you may not have an answer right away, but good luck!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Arcy wrote:
They usually take the weekends off in my experience, so you may not have an answer right away, but good luck!
Kikki I just backed you up on your question over there :)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks, Shan. Perhaps we'll get an answer on Monday. :) It doesn't seem like something they'd be unwilling or unable to answer, anyway.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sorry for double post, but in his comment Calros managed to fit in an answer to the multiplayer thing...he says it is still region-locked. Sorry, guys.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

We have a response! It is confirmed by calros that the game's region locked.

Kikki you beat me lol
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I came to say that too lol.

This is... Utter sad crud... :(

IDK I had much better luck longer getting ANB rooms than SoS rooms so... Yeah...

Might not mess with it anyway due to being increasingly paranoid of being talked about online as a « Cow Poopy » gifter despite trying not to be so it's not really a big deal I guess? :lol: