3oT NA/EU trading thread! ;)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Qelrinn
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could spare 15 Coconuts for the winery. I need it for town lock and sadly lock occurred in Autumn >.< Please let me know what you want in exchange and I'll see if I have it. I'm quite a hoarder in these games so who knows!

My friendcode is: 0533-7584-1045 :)

(Ye I know I don't post often. I lurk though in case I can help xD )
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Qelrinn wrote:Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could spare 15 Coconuts for the winery. I need it for town lock and sadly lock occurred in Autumn >.< Please let me know what you want in exchange and I'll see if I have it. I'm quite a hoarder in these games so who knows!

Hey, I can help you out. Please add my NA FC below. I will bring two characters at the same time to make it a bit quicker. Once on the island, wait and pick up coconuts I will drop.
Qelrinn
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
Qelrinn wrote:Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could spare 15 Coconuts for the winery. I need it for town lock and sadly lock occurred in Autumn >.< Please let me know what you want in exchange and I'll see if I have it. I'm quite a hoarder in these games so who knows!

Hey, I can help you out. Please add my NA FC below. I will bring two characters at the same time to make it a bit quicker. Once on the island, wait and pick up coconuts I will drop.
Wow, I didn't get a notice sorry! And RL dragged me off >.<
You can drop instead that it auto trades the 4 items you bring? What do you want in return tho? Lol
Qelrinn
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:

Okay I added you :)
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Minori2343 wrote:
Robotkitty5848 wrote:
Minori2343 wrote:
Robotkitty5848 wrote:
Minori2343 wrote:Hi I have some iron and glittering stone and Chai Tea if you two want any.
Thank you thank you. Anything you want for the tea?
Just trade me anything. How many would you like?
Maybe ten?
No worries I have added your Friend Code.
Added yours too. Pm me when you're ready to trade. I didn't realize that you replied Oops
Quest
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Anybody have 2 bellflower to spare? Let me know what you'd like in return and I'll see if I can give it in exchange!
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Qelrinn wrote:
LillyKay wrote:

Okay I added you :)
Hi, can you please let me know your time zone and what time you are available. I am UK based and go to sleep very early.
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Quest wrote:Anybody have 2 bellflower to spare? Let me know what you'd like in return and I'll see if I can give it in exchange!
I have some. Please let me know when you are available.
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anyone have chai tea?
I can help anyone who needs grapes or coconuts
RowenaSnape
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Robokitty! I'll gladly trade you chai tea for coconuts! How many chai teas you want? I need 15 coconuts pretty bad its driving me bonkers that I can't get that winery up.
JoeBanana
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi! Can anyone trade me 5x Thyme? I just need it to complete my last town rank. So tired of grinding it :') I'm giving up....

I have loads of crops, stones, etc willing to trade back. Just give me a shout!
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Hi! I need twenty gentian for the Tsuyukasa town lock. I have good seeds and crops. Message me if there's anything particular you need. And message me if you want to trade. Thanks. :heart:
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Also, if anyone has coconuts, that would be appreciated as well. :)
Jazzy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

If you still need coconuts, I've got a few. No 5 stars at the moment though. Usually I'm giving them out daily on multiplayer too, so if you guys see Jazzy from Heaven farm, I mostly only choose coconuts to give out.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Jazzy wrote:If you still need coconuts, I've got a few. No 5 stars at the moment though. Usually I'm giving them out daily on multiplayer too, so if you guys see Jazzy from Heaven farm, I mostly only choose coconuts to give out.
I'll keep an eye out, thanks!