3oT NA/EU trading thread! ;)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
SakunoHaru
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Done with farm-work! I'll wait :D
Petalmagic
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

SakunoHaru wrote:Done with farm-work! I'll wait :D
Open, just remember 3 gentian seeds, and 5 White Rabbit cloth :D Thanks again for the help. and take good care of my Napa cabbage. :P
SakunoHaru

Post  Posted:

I'm gonna treat the napa cabbage like my own baby :lol:

Anyway thanks you xD
Rapitor
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Anyone willing to part with some Wool+? My sheep is a big fat jerk and never gives even though its at a high rank.
Petalmagic
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Rapitor wrote:Anyone willing to part with some Wool+? My sheep is a big fat jerk and never gives even though its at a high rank.
I have some, my sheep won't give me any NORMAL wool...XD
GiodeTheTall
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Does anyone have some sweet potatoes I can have? I just got to spring year 2 so fall is quite awhile away, and I've found out that I really need to get into Westown rank B for some supplies.. I need 20 total but I'll take whatever I can get, if anyone is willing to offer

Friend code is 4940-6140-1623
pixelpixy
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

SakunoHaru wrote:
pixelpixy wrote:
Petalmagic wrote:
pixelpixy wrote:Anyone have 10 Thyme? D:
I have two...but I was gonna give them to someone as a surprise...RIP surprise.
awe you're sweet, but don't give them up to me if you wanted to surprise someone! i'd feel bad.

I'd have some! Don't know how much I have, but it must be more than 10 since I didn't touch my thyme after I build my jam factory
okay! I just need 1 now, so if you have even 1 to spare that would be awesome!
pixelpixy
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

GiodeTheTall wrote:Does anyone have some sweet potatoes I can have? I just got to spring year 2 so fall is quite awhile away, and I've found out that I really need to get into Westown rank B for some supplies.. I need 20 total but I'll take whatever I can get, if anyone is willing to offer

I have tons of them. I can trade whenever.

I don't technically need anything, so if you just want to send whatever, that's fine.
GiodeTheTall
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

pixelpixy wrote:
GiodeTheTall wrote:Does anyone have some sweet potatoes I can have? I just got to spring year 2 so fall is quite awhile away, and I've found out that I really need to get into Westown rank B for some supplies.. I need 20 total but I'll take whatever I can get, if anyone is willing to offer

I don't technically need anything, so if you just want to send whatever, that's fine.
If you're free right now I can trade with you, I didn't know which of your FCs to add so I just added them both.
pixelpixy
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

GiodeTheTall wrote:
pixelpixy wrote:

If you're free right now I can trade with you, I didn't know which of your FCs to add so I just added them both.
Sorry about that. I should really remove one of them since I don't use it much. I added you and opened an island up. :D
GiodeTheTall
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

pixelpixy wrote:
GiodeTheTall wrote:
pixelpixy wrote:

Sorry about that. I should really remove one of them since I don't use it much. I added you and opened an island up. :D
Thanks so much for the sweet potatoes! Really helped me out :)
pixelpixy
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

GiodeTheTall wrote:
pixelpixy wrote:
GiodeTheTall wrote:
pixelpixy wrote:

Thanks so much for the sweet potatoes! Really helped me out :)
of course!
DazzleKitty
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I don't know if anyone is online right now. I've posted both here and gamefaqs because I really need something. Does anyone have 10 wool+ they can spare? I don't have much. I can give gems, five star dairy products, etc. I don't have a lot of rare stuff. I just need the wool to get the big bed so Ford and I can have a kid. I have lost patience with my lone sheep. :?

EDIT: Found! Thanks anyways
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Speaking of wool+, I also need some. Also does anyone have flax seeds?
pixelpixy
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:Speaking of wool+, I also need some. Also does anyone have flax seeds?
Yes and yes.

I won't be available until later today though. Around 5 or 5:30 EST. So if you're willing to wait, you can add my NEW 3DS friend code (the second one) and I can shoot you a PM or quote you were around that time when I am home.