3oT NA/EU trading thread! ;)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
Stepheroo wrote:I’ll be available around 10:00am EST. If that doesn’t work for you, let me know! My FC is in my signature! Thank you so much. :lala:
How many are you after?
Please add my NA FC in my signature when you are ready.
Sorry I ended up getting a call and needing to run some emergency errands. I’m on now and for basically the rest of the day if you’re free. And I need 14, so basically all of them. I’ve only encountered one piece of thyme. It’s so wild. :shock:
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Stepheroo wrote:Sorry I ended up getting a call and needing to run some emergency errands. I’m on now and for basically the rest of the day if you’re free. And I need 14, so basically all of them. I’ve only encountered one piece of thyme. It’s so wild. :shock:
Sorry I stayed logged on all day yesterday and waited until I couldn't wait any longer. I am UK based and at work Monday to Friday. I tend to go to bed early (8pm) during the week.

Please let me know when you are next available.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Whoever needed wool+ I have some.
CandyCoatedCute
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Could somebody spare me an Inari Sushi (or more than one)? I won't be able to make it myself for a long time. I have some 5 star fall tea leaves I could turn into seeds to trade for it.
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

CandyCoatedCute wrote:Could somebody spare me an Inari Sushi (or more than one)? I won't be able to make it myself for a long time. I have some 5 star fall tea leaves I could turn into seeds to trade for it.
I can make some for you.
CandyCoatedCute
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
CandyCoatedCute wrote:Could somebody spare me an Inari Sushi (or more than one)? I won't be able to make it myself for a long time. I have some 5 star fall tea leaves I could turn into seeds to trade for it.
I can make some for you.
Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your message until now. I understand if you don't have time anymore, but I'll be checking this thread for another few hours.
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

CandyCoatedCute wrote:Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your message until now. I understand if you don't have time anymore, but I'll be checking this thread for another few hours.
No worries, I am Uk based and was asleep when you responded. Let me know when you are available and I will try to make it.
CandyCoatedCute
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
CandyCoatedCute wrote:Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your message until now. I understand if you don't have time anymore, but I'll be checking this thread for another few hours.
No worries, I am Uk based and was asleep when you responded. Let me know when you are available and I will try to make it.
I'm back now. If you're still on, I have time now (I'm in Canada). What would you want for it? The only "good" thing I have on this file is 5 star tea leaves, but I could send other stuff from my first file in a second trade. I have all the pearls, and some 5 star cotton/sugar cane/chili peppers.
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

CandyCoatedCute wrote:
LillyKay wrote:
I'm back now. If you're still on, I have time now (I'm in Canada). What would you want for it? The only "good" thing I have on this file is 5 star tea leaves, but I could send other stuff from my first file in a second trade. I have all the pearls, and some 5 star cotton/sugar cane/chili peppers.
Ok, let me make some for you. Please add this FC 1220-7175-8672.
CandyCoatedCute
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
I added you. My FC is in my signature. What do you want in exchange?
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

CandyCoatedCute wrote:
LillyKay wrote:
Lol, sorry. can yu give me a moment please. My character just got up is being invited to a ceremony - The Bonds Between the Trio of Towns.
CandyCoatedCute
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
CandyCoatedCute wrote:
LillyKay wrote:
Lol, sorry. can yu give me a moment please. My character just got up is being invited to a ceremony - The Bonds Between the Trio of Towns.
No problem. Just let me know when you're ready.
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

CandyCoatedCute wrote:No problem. Just let me know when you're ready.
Open, it is Sirri of Loxley Farm
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nvm.
Icangiveyoustuff
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I dont need anything atm but I can give out to those in need
I can give:5* coconut/cucumber/turnip

But kf you have SOS1: please help me transfer stuff from my first one to the second