The romantic transcripts topic currently updating!

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I'm still in the process of putting all the screenshots in order and posting it here, but I got my first Culture Exchange event "A Visit to Lulukoko"

I'll probably post it by tomorrow, if not tonight.

EDIT: The Discord channel was removed since the event has been added here.
Last edited by Stepheroo on Nov 11, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Stepheroo wrote:I'm still in the process of putting all the screenshots in order and posting it here, but I got my first Culture Exchange event "A Visit to Lulukoko"

I'll probably post it by tomorrow, if not tonight. However, for anyone that has a Discord though, here are the event screenshots in order. https://discord.gg/fFRVYb2
I’m Shipper-Girl-27 just in case you didn’t know who joined your channel.
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Stepheroo wrote:I'm still in the process of putting all the screenshots in order and posting it here, but I got my first Culture Exchange event "A Visit to Lulukoko"

I'll probably post it by tomorrow, if not tonight. However, for anyone that has a Discord though, here are the event screenshots in order. https://discord.gg/fFRVYb2
I’m Shipper-Girl-27 just in case you didn’t know who joined your channel.
It’s okay! I’m just going to keep that channel open for a bit. It’s solely for that event. I’ll close it after I upload the screenshots here. :-) So any of you can join and read the event to your heart’s content.
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Cultural Exchange Event #1

"A Trip to Lulukoko"
Corny Summary: A mysterious letter arrives in Westown for our lovely marriage candidates -- Wayne, Ford, and Lisette. It gives them tasks to complete in Lulukoko town "or else." Who is this letter from?! While they may not know, at the very least, MC and the gang can head to Lulukoko and finish their tasks with the help of some friends!

Warning: Be aware, this event is rather long so all the pics are a bit of a doozy. But it's cute, nonethless. Sorry for my phone shots. :(
Spoiler:
If there are any issues, please let me know (through this thread or by PM). I tried my best to make sure they all uploaded properly. I unintentionally triggered the second cultural exchange as well, so that'll be posted later.

I apologize for the double (possibly triple) posting, but since there are so many photos and the event itself is pretty long imo, I had this (maybe irrational) fear of the character limit. :lol:

I will also be closing that discord channel as of now since this is posted.
Bexie
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Lol Wayne xD

Ughhhhhh I want this.
Stupid region lock.
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Here are the screenshots of the little dialogue hunt mini-event where things around each town end up missing, gone in "a white flash" and mysteriously returned.

The second cultural exchange event will be posted sometime tomorrow, if someone else doesn't do it first. I was halfway through posting it earlier today and I goofed and all of it got deleted. So, discouraged, I chose to have a go at it again later.

Update: I fixed Ford's screenshots. I, somehow, just posted the same screenshots 3 times rather than each of the 3 parts of his dialogue. Lmao. If any of you find any other problems with the screenshots, just say so here or message me and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Lisette
Spoiler:
Stephanie
Spoiler:
Wayne
Spoiler:
Ford
Spoiler:
Yuzuki
Spoiler:
Hinata
Spoiler:
Kasumi
Spoiler:
Komari
Spoiler:
Ludus
Spoiler:
Siluka
Spoiler:
Iluka
Spoiler:
Woofio
Spoiler:

I got him mid-blink. Forgive me. It looks like he has transluscent eyelids now. :lol:
Inari -- SOLUTION?
Spoiler:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks so much, Stepheroo! I know that this is time-consuming, so I really appreciate it. The cultural event was great, and I love that there's new dialogue to shake things up now. I'm definitely hyped to get the DLC asap <3
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Thanks so much, Stepheroo! I know that this is time-consuming, so I really appreciate it. The cultural event was great, and I love that there's new dialogue to shake things up now. I'm definitely hyped to get the DLC asap <3
I’m glad you enjoy it! I know the screenshots aren’t great since their from my phone (thanks Miiverse), but I wanted those without the DLC for whatever reason to be able to see the events if they wished. Because I know I’d want to.

These characters are so lovable. :heart:
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The whole Great Tofu Hunt sub-story is...probably more adorable than anything else in the game. This is the first time I've ever seen some of that dialogue, though Siluka and Iluka were always telling me they saw something white around, before, and I ignored it, because...well, I never noticed any other part of the story, and them just mysteriously seeing white things wasn't very interesting. But now that I see it all together, that's...painfully cute. It's just darling that Inari is anxiously searching for the fox's missing fried tofu (the whole time I was confused that they kept calling tofu yellow, but the 'fried' explains that.) and snatching anything 'rectangular' to check it, then returning it with a little present for the inconvenience afterwards, lol. Inari is certainly a very conscientious and thoughtful little thing.

I know most of this was already in the game (though Woofio and Stephanie's lines can't have been, obviously) before, but it's interesting how we're all noticing a lot that seems new even though a good portion of it was already there, lol. The DLC seems to be drawing our attention to the dialogue in a way that feels fresh. Maybe because we know there are new lines in the game and we now suspect everything we don't remember clearly of being one of them. :) I definitely have not seen this Tofu story like this before...only a few lines that seemed totally random and disconnected from anything else.

It must have been a very strong wind, to be able to blow a block of tofu away...
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I totally goofed. Yesterday I saw the family event with Wayne however, I forgot to write it down :/ (I blame Miivers shutting down)

If anything it’s like the ninja's event.
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Okay so I know I haven’t posted the 2nd Cultural Exchange Event yet, but I need to apologize in advance. I triggered the 3rd one where the Tsuyukusa candidates went to Westown and after being quite a few pieces of dialogue into it, realized I hadn’t been taking any pictures. And I hadn’t saved that day after waking up, so I couldn’t just start over (I had been making a TON of cloth and processing a lot of stuff for outfits so it would’ve been too tedious).

However, it was a super funny and cute event, so if anyone else is up for posting it that would be rad. Or, if not, and you’re okay with it, you can send me the screenshots of it and I’ll post it and credit you! I know the whole process of putting all the screenshots together in one post is really stressful, especially with all these longer events. (I can give you my email if you wanted to send them in a .zip or whatever you think would be easiest for you.)

If not, that’s fine too. But I didn’t want to apologize again for not thinking. I just ran haphazardly into North Tsuyukusa on my way to Ra Man’s even though I had been taking the time to delay the event on purpose (I forgot my horse this time). Sorry to all of those EU fans and those without the DLC in general. :(
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Those cultural experience events made me appreciate Ford better for being a quirky and eccentric addition in an otherwise rather generic good and normal marriage candidates cast.

All three A Trip to X events were cute, yes, but it was always Ford's comical relief moments that brought a laugh to my face and makes those events enjoyable and memorable (unlike the A trip to Tsuyukusa scene, which was honestly boring, left no impression and easily forgetable after I have seen it once).
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Those cultural experience events made me appreciate Ford better for being a quirky and eccentric addition in an otherwise rather generic good and normal marriage candidates cast.

All three A Trip to X events were cute, yes, but it was always Ford's comical relief moments that brought a laugh to my face and makes those events enjoyable and memorable (unlike the A trip to Tsuyukusa scene, which was honestly boring, left no impression and easily forgetable after I have seen it once).
The 3rd one — A Trip to Westown — is probably my favorite. It’s way too funny. Hinata and Komari were riots and Ford was so genuinely adorable. He just wanted people to try his medicine. Try my poor baby’s medicine. :wink:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yeah, Trip to Westown is my favorite too. I loved Ford and Kasumi in that event.
The Ninja
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I decided to transcribe another DLC event! This one is called "Chatting With Friends" and if you've been following the DLC before its localization, you'll recognize this as the tea party event where you and the marriage candidates of your MC's gender get together at your house.

There are multiple variations of this event depending on if you're married/dating, what your house is like, and so on. I've heard there's different conversation types separate from all that to encourage variety since the event is repeatable.

For reference, my MC is male, married to Kasumi (<3), and has a 3rd level Westown styled house. Now, without further ado...

Chatting With Friends:
Spoiler:
(The event starts with the MC walking from the farm to the crossroads. Wayne, Hinata, and Ludus are chatting.)

Wayne: Howdy, MC.

Hinata: We jus' so happened to bump into each other, so we were havin' us a li'l chat.

Ludus: Unlike Wayne, the two of us don't really leave our towns all that often. So when we do run into each other, there's lots to talk about, yeah?

Wayne: To be honest, I'd love to have a place where us guys can just hang, but... It's hard to find a place like that. If we gathered at any of the stores, we'd only get in the way of the customers, y'know?

Hinata: We can hang at your place, MC? Really?!

Ludus: That's awesome, but.... you're sure?

Wayne: Then we'll gladly take ya up on your offer. Say, fellas, since MC is lettin' us use his house an' all, I'm thinkin' we should all bring some stuff to eat.

Hinata: Yeah, good idea! Oh, and I'll bring Yuzuki with me!

Wayne: In that case, I'll bring Ford.

Ludus: I'll bring, uh, the drinks. Ha ha. Would you mind handling the rest of the preparations, MC?

Wayne: Then it's settled! Catch ya in a bit, MC.

(Screen transitions to MC's house)
---

Kasumi: Oh? You want to have a get together with the other boys? Of course I don't mind. I will go pay a visit to Komari in the meantime.

(Screen transitions again after Kasumi leaves. MC, Wayne, Ludus, Hinata, Yuzuki, and Ford are all standing at the MC's dining table)

Everyone: Cheers!

Yuzuki: Thank you for offering up your home to host us, MC. This is the first time all us younger guys have gotten together like this.

Ford: I'm not so sure I qualify as a "younger guy" anymore. Regardless, I must compliment you on your abode, MC. It's so spacious.

Wayne: Whenever I come here on delivery, I always find myself thinkin' the same thing. You built it, right, Ludus?

Ludus: Yeah, but... I wouldn't have been able to if MC hadn't gotten all the materials together. He decided on the design, too.

Hinata: Oh? So this is the look you went with, MC? You've got good taste.

(Screen transitions again to the exact same scene as before. No, really. I get that it has to transition to a new sub-event and all but still.)

Yuzuki: More importantly, about your wife... I know we sort of barged in here suddenly... Is she...?

...Ah, I feared as much... My apologies.

Wayne: Yeah, sorry. Not only did we barge into your love next, we even ended up chasing her out.

Ford: Wayne, could you please refrain from calling it a "love nest"? It feels... indecent.

(Ohhhhh?)

Hinata: As far as Wayne's concerned, any married couple's house is a love nest, huh?

Ludus: Well, putting that aside for the moment... How's the married life treating you, MC? Going well?

(Hearts appear above MC's head)

Yuzuki: I see. That's good to hear. I figured that'd be the case considering it's you we're talking about, MC.

Wayne: You look happy as a clam. Doesn't take much to see that.

Ford: ...Husband and wife, hmm? When I look at you and Brad, even I've come to think marriage isn't so bad.

Ludus: I'm surprised to hear that coming from you, Ford. I figured you'd never be interested in getting married, yeah?

Ford: Well, I'm still not planning on it--I was just thinking that maybe it's time I got rid of my preconceived notions on the topic.

(Screen transitions again to the exact same scene. Again.)

Wayne: ...Ah, we were so focused on our little chat we haven't touched the food.

Ludus: You're right. We bought all this stuff, we might as well eat it.

MC: (I had fun spending the day talking with the guys! We should do this again!)