The romantic transcripts topic currently updating!

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
MageDragonfire
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

The Chatting With Friends events are going to be interesting to see all the variations of!

I triggered one the other day with all of the gals - my character's dating, and in the 3rd-level house - but I was unfortunately not in a place where I could record down the text of it. From what I recall, though -
Spoiler:
Komari and Iluka were practically begging for deets about her love life, haha, while Kasumi and Siluka were being the voices of reason that the questions were getting a wee bit invasive.
The Ninja
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Just received my Miiverse post history from Nintendo. The download link expires on 12/31/2017, so I imagine that's when the pictures will expire too if not reuploaded.
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

The Ninja wrote:Just received my Miiverse post history from Nintendo. The download link expires on 12/31/2017, so I imagine that's when the pictures will expire too if not reuploaded.
Out of curiosity, would that affect pictures that have been saved to a device, then transferred and uploaded to imgur?
The Ninja
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Anna_Lynn wrote:
The Ninja wrote:Just received my Miiverse post history from Nintendo. The download link expires on 12/31/2017, so I imagine that's when the pictures will expire too if not reuploaded.
Out of curiosity, would that affect pictures that have been saved to a device, then transferred and uploaded to imgur?
As far as I know there shouldn't be any issue as long as you upload the pics to Imgur.

Once you've downloaded your post history/images, they're there forever. However, if you're someone who copied the picture URL from the Miiverse website and then embedded it onto this thread, the pics should eventually expire.

In other words, if your method of posting pics onto here was to save it to your device, upload it to Imgur, and then post it here, you have nothing to worry about. If your method of posting pics was to copy the pic directly from the website and then post it here, you'll want to reupload everything to Imgur by going through your post history that you should've been sent.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The Ninja wrote:
Anna_Lynn wrote:
As far as I know there shouldn't be any issue as long as you upload the pics to Imgur.

Once you've downloaded your post history/images, they're there forever. However, if you're someone who copied the picture URL from the Miiverse website and then embedded it onto this thread, the pics should eventually expire.

In other words, if your method of posting pics onto here was to save it to your device, upload it to Imgur, and then post it here, you have nothing to worry about. If your method of posting pics was to copy the pic directly from the website and then post it here, you'll want to reupload everything to Imgur by going through your post history that you should've been sent.
« Puppy Doodoo » I NEED to save a few events then.

Edit.

I really miss Miivers.......

Anyway I have wedding anniversary with Wayne.
Spoiler:
Welcome home, Babe. I was waitin’ for you to get back.

Today’s our wedding anniversary, right? To celebrate, I made a huge dinner. Let’s eat together.

Come over here, quickly.

(( scene moves to dinner table ))

Since today’s our anniversary, it’d be a waste if I didn’t do anythin’ big for our meal.

Eat as much as you like. Let’s dig in.

(( We eat ))

….

(( After dinner ))

I’m glad ya ate so much, Babe.

It was adorable how you had some sauce all around your mouth. With those playful eyes of yours.

Hm…. Would you like to go outside for a little bit? Today is special, after all.

( MC shows hearts and agrees to go outside )

Great. Let’s get goin’, then.

(( The screen moves to the place we’d view his light green event ❤️ ))

No matter how many times I come out here, I never get tired of this place. It feels like the stars are so close to us. It’s a fantastic view.

Ever since getting married to you, Babe, every day has been a blast.

I mean, it wasn’t as though I wasn’t enjoyin’ myself before that but…..

…..I just never thought that gettin’ to live under the same roof as the person you love could be so wonderful.

I love you, Babe.

And that’s many more anniversaries like today.

I want to treasure this special day from here on out.

And with every anniversary, my love for you will grow deeper and deeper, Babe.

( shares a kiss )
…………..

(Wayne I love you, now and forever. Let’s celebrate again next year!)
go_ask_ashley
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Does anyone have the dialogue for Ford at the starlight gala while dating but not married? I want to marry him by year's end and missed being able to confess in time to see it during year 1.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

go_ask_ashley wrote:Does anyone have the dialogue for Ford at the starlight gala while dating but not married? I want to marry him by year's end and missed being able to confess in time to see it during year 1.
Beware for Ford's Starlight Gala scripts compilation coming up. I decided to post all of his variation because separating only one variation of them from the text dump was already more than half-job done anyway.

Opposite gender, not dating

Spoiler:
<FACE_NORMAL>
<_____MYNAME_____>, huh? What is it? Hrm... You're quite the odd one to want to spend time with me. No, I don't particularly mind. I just find it surprising... Let's go, <_____MYNAME_____>.

< FACE_NORMAL>
Don't lean out like that, it's dangerous. Make sure you hold on to the railing. Hm, we've gone up quite high. Take a look over there. What a beautiful view....Hm? You don't look well. Don't tell me it's altitude sickness.

<FACE_LOSS>
...You're just not used to riding a hot air balloon yet, eh? Ahh, so that's why. Don't scare me like that.

<FACE_NORMAL>
To be honest... Well, my hometown doesn't have a tradition of riding hot air balloons either. I wasn't so sure about getting on one at first, either but you eventually get used to it. ...Just hold on to the handles and take a look at the view. It'll be a nice change of scenery for you.

<FACE_LAUGH>
This has been a good change of pace for me as well. I typically enjoy spending my time alone, but...I don't mind being with you either.

<FACE_NORMAL>
The bells appear to be ringing. Have you gotten enough of the view? Excellent. Let's head back to the ground.

<FACE_NORMAL>
To be honest, I didn't really feel like going up at first. But in the end, it was a good way to spend my day.

<FACE_LAUGH>
This might be thanks to you. You have my gratitude, <_____MYNAME_____>.
Same gender, dating/married to anyone but Lisette:
Spoiler:
<FACE_NORMAL>
<_____MYNAME_____>, eh? What is it? Hrm... You're quite the odd one for wanting to spend the day with me. ...Ah, I see. You can't ride with a woman, so... No, I don't mind at all. I was just taken off guard... Let's go, <_____MYNAME_____>.

<FACE_NORMAL>
Don't lean out like that, it's dangerous. Make sure you hold on to the grip.

<FACE_NORMAL>
Hm, we've gone up quite high. Take a look over there. What a beautiful view. ...Hm? You don't look well. Don't tell me it's altitude sickness.

<FACE_LOSS>
...You're just not used to riding a hot air balloon yet, eh? Ahh, so that's why. Don't scare me like that.

<FACE_NORMAL>
To be honest... Well, my hometown doesn't have a tradition of riding hot air balloons either. I wasn't so sure about getting on one at first. You'll get used to it. ...Just hold on to the handles and take a look at the view. It'll be a nice change of scenery for you.

<FACE_NORMAL>
...I don't know what happened, but I can't condone you leaving <Your Lover's/Wife's Name> to go play around. I know I'm butting into your affairs, but you should talk to her after you get home. Communication is important.

<FACE_NORMAL>
The bells appear to be ringing. Have you gotten your share of the view? Excellent. Let's head back to the ground.

<FACE_NORMAL>
To be honest, I didn't really feel like going up at first. But in the end, it was a good way to spend my day.

<FACE_LAUGH>
This might be thanks to you. You have gratitude. Tell <Your Lover's/Wife's Name> I said hello.

(I appreciate you for feeling concerned about my love life, Ford, but tell that to the developer who wouldn't let me bring Kasumi along to this festival for whatever reason :?
Dating:
Spoiler:
<FACE_LOVE>
Ahem, well, I guess...yes. We are lovers, so to speak...
...I was hoping I could spend the day with you, so...umm...what do you think?

<FACE_NORMAL>
...I'm glad you appear to be having fun. But don't lean out like that, it's dangerous. Step back a little.

<FACE_LAUGH>
We've gotten quite high up into the air. Take a look, <_____MYNAME_____>.

<FACE_NORMAL>
What an amazing starry sky... Even though it's night time, it almost feels a little blinding.

Gaze at his face

<FACE_LOSS>
What is it, <_____MYNAME_____>? Your face is looking red... Don't tell me you're feeling sick?!

<FACE_NORMAL>
Let me take a look... Hm, your heart rate is a bit high... Your temperature is... Outside of your face being warm, I see no other problems. There's no issue with your breathing. It doesn't appear as though there's anything wrong with you....What's wrong? Why are you glaring at me like that?

<FACE_LOSS>
Whoa, there! It's dangerous to just grab onto me like that...What a troublesome one you are. How can I know what the problem is if you don't say anything?

<FACE_LAUGH>
Heh... Looks like I went a little hard on you. Come now, look up.

Hold his hand

<FACE_LOSS>
What's wrong, <_____MYNAME_____>? ...Don't tell me you're feeling ill?!

<FACE_LOVE>
...You want me to...stroke your head, because you want to feel my warmth? I-I see... If that's the case, I'd be glad to accommodate you.

<FACE_NORMAL>
...I don't want you to think less of me, but I'm not particularly good when it comes to touching people... It just doesn't seem clean. But I wouldn't hesitate to touch you. In fact, I feel like I can't help myself.

<FACE_LOVE>
This change of heart is something you've done to me... Do you understand how much I care about you...?

Dialogue merges here

<FACE_LOVE>
...Could you close your eyes?

Kiss

<FACE_LOVE>
It's time... I don't want to let go of you, but there's nothing I can do about it. Let me at least hold your hand until we reach the ground.

<FACE_LAUGH>
It's all because of you that I had such a wonderful time....If at all possible, let's come here again. Just the two of us.

(O-oh my, I hadn't expected that teaseful play from Ford in the first variation...Who would expect such dense guy would actually pretending to be dense this time just to tease you :lol: )
Married, no kid:
Spoiler:
<FACE_NORMAL>
Sorry to keep you waiting... Let's go, <_____MYNAME_____>. You're going to spend the evening with me, right...?

<FACE_LOVE>
Even though we're already married, it's still taking quite a bit of courage to ask you, you know.

<FACE_NORMAL>
...I'm glad you appear to be having fun. But don't lean out like that, it's dangerous. Step
back a little.

<FACE_LAUGH>

<FACE_LAUGH>
What an amazing starry sky... Even though it's night time, it almost feels a little blinding.

<FACE_LOSS>
Come now, it's dangerous to lean out of the balloon like that. Didn't I just tell you?

<FACE_NORMAL>
Geez... You are simply incorrigible. The only way for you to enjoy the view is if I close my arms around you, eh? ...You think I'm being particularly forward today?

<FACE_LAUGH>
Of course. It's just the two of us today. What reason do I have to hold back? You...look beautiful in the light of the moon.

<FACE_LOVE>
You're not the only one who hasn't been enjoying the stars. I can't turn away from you.
...Close your eyes.

Kiss

<FACE_SAD>
It's time... I don't want to let go of you, but there's nothing I can do about it.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Let's continue this once we get back home.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Thanks. It's all because of you that I had such a wonderful time. ...Do you remember what I said earlier? Okay. I can't wait to get home.

(Oh my! :oops: )
Married, with kid:
Spoiler:
<FACE_NORMAL>
Sorry to keep you waiting... Let's go, <_____MYNAME_____>. You're going to spend the evening with me, right...?

<FACE_LOVE>
Even though we're already married, it's still taking quite a bit of courage to ask you, you know.

<FACE_LOSS>
<CHILD_NAME>, don't lean out like that, it's dangerous. Make sure you hold on to the railing.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Hm, we've gone up quite high. Take a look, you two. What an amazing starry sky... Even though it's night time, it almost feels a little blinding. Look down as well. We were just standing there, and look how small the ground is now.

< FACE_SAD>
Aww, I can't see the bottom at all. Papa, can you hold me up?

<<FACE_NORMAL>
Heh... All right, I suppose I can. It's dangerous, so don't move around too much... Up you go.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Yay! We're so high up! ...Wow, you're right! I can see our house! Mama, look! Eh heh heh. Papa and Mama are always so busy with work, so it's been a long time since we did something like this!

<FACE_LAUGH>
...You're right. It looks like we've been making you feel lonely, <CHILD_NAME>. Next time we have a break, let's all three of us spend it together.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Yaaay! I can't wait! It's a promise!

<FACE_NORMAL>
The bell's ringing. Unfortunately, I guess time's up... Let's go home.

<FACE_LAUGH>
It's been a while since I got to have such a good time with the two of you. ...And of course, I remember our promise. Let's do something together in the near future.

(Ford is a really sweet Father...)
Free talk after festival
Spoiler:
Normal dialogues/not riding together:
<FACE_NORMAL>
Are you okay? It can be a bit jarring to deal with the altitude changes in a hot air balloon. It's hardly rare for one to suffer nausea.

<FACE_NORMAL>
I must admit that I used to suffer from a fair bit of acrophobia. But after coming to this town, I've gotten used to heights. It wasn't just the hot air balloon rides, either. The town is of a significantly high altitude, which helped as well.

<FACE_NORMAL>
To someone with acrophobia, this event is pure terror. But actually, if you look off into the distance, you can only see what's in front of you. You can't feel just how high you are. My point is, a phobia is no reason to avoid a challenge

Riding together, Not dating/married:
<FACE_LAUGH>
Hrmm... Today has certainly been productive. Let me offer my gratitude to you. Doing something like this every now and again isn't so bad. It was a nice change of pace.

Dating:
<FACE_LAUGH>
Today has been very productive. Thank you, <_____MYNAME_____>.
<FACE_LOVE>
I-If it's at all possible...I'd like to come here again. Just the two of us, please.

<FACE_NORMAL>
Hrmm? What's wrong? Your face is bright red. Ah, you must be running a fever! Let me feel your face.
<FACE_LAUGH>
No, it's clear Wayne's methods aren't suited to us. I apologize. Please don't be upset.
<FACE_LOVE>
I just...wanted to feel your warmth again. It was silly of me.

Married:
<FACE_LAUGH>
It's hard to believe giant spheres of gas could be so lovely. Actually, they're as lovely as you,
<_____MYNAME_____>.
<FACE_LOVE>
True, it's not like me to express my emotions so openly. Just pretend I was entranced by the stars above.
<FACE_LAUGH>
Today has been quite productive. I enjoyed it immensely. What? My smile is scary? Nonsense. Actually, I'm just thinking about the future, I'll have you know!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Decided to post Wedding Anniversary with Ford as well because this man sure makes a sweet husband and yet still underrated?! I'm a tad surprised to know that not more people here have married him.
Spoiler:
<FACE_NORMAL>
Welcome back, <_____MYNAME_____>. I've been waiting for you.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Today's our wedding anniversary after all. I've prepared a feast! Now go wash your hands and come sit down.

<FACE_LAUGH>
This is extravagant? Yes, I suppose so. I was trying to make sure it was a dinner suitable for our anniversary.

<FACE_NORMAL>
...Though, upon retrospect, perhaps I did go a tad overboard. Either way, I hope you like it.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Now come, dig in before it gets cold. Let's eat.

===================
If you have a kid:
<FACE_LAUGH>
Papa, Mama, congratulations! I hope you never stop being my kind papa and mama. The food looks super tasty! Let's eat!

<FACE_LAUGH>
Looks like all that excited wore <CHILD_NAME> right out. The second they closed their eyes, they fell asleep.
===================

<FACE_LAUGH>
Today was a great day. I'm pleased you enjoyed the food so much.

<FACE_LOVE>
...Ahem. By the way, <_____MYNAME_____>. Do you have any plans after this? If you don't, I was thinking of asking you on a date... What do you think?

<FACE_LAUGH>
Really? Fantastic. Let's go before it gets too late. Come on.

<FACE_LAUGH>
...What a beautiful starry sky.

<FACE_NORMAL>
Before meeting you, I never gazed upon the stars like this, talking about how lovely they are.
Meeting you, falling in love, getting married...
As we spent time together, you changed me.

<FACE_LAUGH>
And me... The new me that you've made...
The me that loves you so deeply, and has grown to be able to feel the beauty around him?
I've come to think that he's not so bad.

<FACE_LAUGH>
<_____MYNAME_____>, words can't express how grateful I am that you got married to me. Thanks to you, every day has been a blessing.
That's why I want you to feel the same joy I do... No, I want you to feel even more than I do.
I'll do anything within my power to make sure that happens. That's why I hope you stay by my side, just as you are.
...<_____MYNAME_____>, I love you.

(Ford, I love you, now and forever. Let's celebrate again next year!)
go_ask_ashley
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
go_ask_ashley wrote:Does anyone have the dialogue for Ford at the starlight gala while dating but not married? I want to marry him by year's end and missed being able to confess in time to see it during year 1.
Beware for Ford's Starlight Gala scripts compilation coming up. I decided to post all of his variation because separating only one variation of them from the text dump was already more than half-job done anyway.

Opposite gender, not dating

Spoiler:
<FACE_NORMAL>
<_____MYNAME_____>, huh? What is it? Hrm... You're quite the odd one to want to spend time with me. No, I don't particularly mind. I just find it surprising... Let's go, <_____MYNAME_____>.

< FACE_NORMAL>
Don't lean out like that, it's dangerous. Make sure you hold on to the railing. Hm, we've gone up quite high. Take a look over there. What a beautiful view....Hm? You don't look well. Don't tell me it's altitude sickness.

<FACE_LOSS>

<FACE_NORMAL>
To be honest... Well, my hometown doesn't have a tradition of riding hot air balloons either. I wasn't so sure about getting on one at first, either but you eventually get used to it. ...Just hold on to the handles and take a look at the view. It'll be a nice change of scenery for you.

<FACE_LAUGH>
This has been a good change of pace for me as well. I typically enjoy spending my time alone, but...I don't mind being with you either.

<FACE_NORMAL>
The bells appear to be ringing. Have you gotten enough of the view? Excellent. Let's head back to the ground.

<FACE_NORMAL>

<FACE_LAUGH>
This might be thanks to you. You have my gratitude, <_____MYNAME_____>.
Same gender, dating/married to anyone but Lisette:
Spoiler:
<FACE_NORMAL>
<_____MYNAME_____>, eh? What is it? Hrm... You're quite the odd one for wanting to spend the day with me. ...Ah, I see. You can't ride with a woman, so... No, I don't mind at all. I was just taken off guard... Let's go, <_____MYNAME_____>.

<FACE_NORMAL>
Don't lean out like that, it's dangerous. Make sure you hold on to the grip.

<FACE_NORMAL>
Hm, we've gone up quite high. Take a look over there. What a beautiful view. ...Hm? You don't look well. Don't tell me it's altitude sickness.

<FACE_LOSS>

<FACE_NORMAL>
To be honest... Well, my hometown doesn't have a tradition of riding hot air balloons either. I wasn't so sure about getting on one at first. You'll get used to it. ...Just hold on to the handles and take a look at the view. It'll be a nice change of scenery for you.

<FACE_NORMAL>
...I don't know what happened, but I can't condone you leaving <Your Lover's/Wife's Name> to go play around. I know I'm butting into your affairs, but you should talk to her after you get home. Communication is important.

<FACE_NORMAL>
The bells appear to be ringing. Have you gotten your share of the view? Excellent. Let's head back to the ground.

<FACE_NORMAL>

<FACE_LAUGH>
This might be thanks to you. You have gratitude. Tell <Your Lover's/Wife's Name> I said hello.

(I appreciate you for feeling concerned about my love life, Ford, but tell that to the developer who wouldn't let me bring Kasumi along to this festival for whatever reason :?
Dating:
Spoiler:
<FACE_LOVE>
Ahem, well, I guess...yes. We are lovers, so to speak...
...I was hoping I could spend the day with you, so...umm...what do you think?

<FACE_NORMAL>
...I'm glad you appear to be having fun. But don't lean out like that, it's dangerous. Step back a little.

<FACE_LAUGH>

<FACE_NORMAL>

Gaze at his face

<FACE_LOSS>
What is it, <_____MYNAME_____>? Your face is looking red... Don't tell me you're feeling sick?!

<FACE_NORMAL>
Let me take a look... Hm, your heart rate is a bit high... Your temperature is... Outside of your face being warm, I see no other problems. There's no issue with your breathing. It doesn't appear as though there's anything wrong with you....What's wrong? Why are you glaring at me like that?

<FACE_LOSS>
Whoa, there! It's dangerous to just grab onto me like that...What a troublesome one you are. How can I know what the problem is if you don't say anything?

<FACE_LAUGH>
Heh... Looks like I went a little hard on you. Come now, look up.

Hold his hand

<FACE_LOSS>
What's wrong, <_____MYNAME_____>? ...Don't tell me you're feeling ill?!

<FACE_LOVE>
...You want me to...stroke your head, because you want to feel my warmth? I-I see... If that's the case, I'd be glad to accommodate you.

<FACE_NORMAL>
...I don't want you to think less of me, but I'm not particularly good when it comes to touching people... It just doesn't seem clean. But I wouldn't hesitate to touch you. In fact, I feel like I can't help myself.

<FACE_LOVE>
This change of heart is something you've done to me... Do you understand how much I care about you...?

Dialogue merges here

<FACE_LOVE>
...Could you close your eyes?

Kiss

<FACE_LOVE>
It's time... I don't want to let go of you, but there's nothing I can do about it. Let me at least hold your hand until we reach the ground.

<FACE_LAUGH>
It's all because of you that I had such a wonderful time....If at all possible, let's come here again. Just the two of us.

(O-oh my, I hadn't expected that teaseful play from Ford in the first variation...Who would expect such dense guy would actually pretending to be dense this time just to tease you :lol: )
Married, no kid:
Spoiler:
<FACE_NORMAL>

<FACE_LOVE>

<FACE_NORMAL>
...I'm glad you appear to be having fun. But don't lean out like that, it's dangerous. Step
back a little.

<FACE_LAUGH>

<FACE_LAUGH>

<FACE_LOSS>
Come now, it's dangerous to lean out of the balloon like that. Didn't I just tell you?

<FACE_NORMAL>
Geez... You are simply incorrigible. The only way for you to enjoy the view is if I close my arms around you, eh? ...You think I'm being particularly forward today?

<FACE_LAUGH>
Of course. It's just the two of us today. What reason do I have to hold back? You...look beautiful in the light of the moon.

<FACE_LOVE>
You're not the only one who hasn't been enjoying the stars. I can't turn away from you.
...Close your eyes.

Kiss

<FACE_SAD>
It's time... I don't want to let go of you, but there's nothing I can do about it.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Let's continue this once we get back home.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Thanks. It's all because of you that I had such a wonderful time. ...Do you remember what I said earlier? Okay. I can't wait to get home.

(Oh my! :oops: )
Married, with kid:
Spoiler:
<FACE_NORMAL>

<FACE_LOVE>

<FACE_LOSS>
<CHILD_NAME>, don't lean out like that, it's dangerous. Make sure you hold on to the railing.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Hm, we've gone up quite high. Take a look, you two. What an amazing starry sky... Even though it's night time, it almost feels a little blinding. Look down as well. We were just standing there, and look how small the ground is now.

< FACE_SAD>
Aww, I can't see the bottom at all. Papa, can you hold me up?

<<FACE_NORMAL>
Heh... All right, I suppose I can. It's dangerous, so don't move around too much... Up you go.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Yay! We're so high up! ...Wow, you're right! I can see our house! Mama, look! Eh heh heh. Papa and Mama are always so busy with work, so it's been a long time since we did something like this!

<FACE_LAUGH>
...You're right. It looks like we've been making you feel lonely, <CHILD_NAME>. Next time we have a break, let's all three of us spend it together.

<FACE_LAUGH>
Yaaay! I can't wait! It's a promise!

<FACE_NORMAL>
The bell's ringing. Unfortunately, I guess time's up... Let's go home.

<FACE_LAUGH>
It's been a while since I got to have such a good time with the two of you. ...And of course, I remember our promise. Let's do something together in the near future.

(Ford is a really sweet Father...)
Free talk after festival
Spoiler:
Normal dialogues/not riding together:
<FACE_NORMAL>
Are you okay? It can be a bit jarring to deal with the altitude changes in a hot air balloon. It's hardly rare for one to suffer nausea.

<FACE_NORMAL>
I must admit that I used to suffer from a fair bit of acrophobia. But after coming to this town, I've gotten used to heights. It wasn't just the hot air balloon rides, either. The town is of a significantly high altitude, which helped as well.

<FACE_NORMAL>
To someone with acrophobia, this event is pure terror. But actually, if you look off into the distance, you can only see what's in front of you. You can't feel just how high you are. My point is, a phobia is no reason to avoid a challenge

Riding together, Not dating/married:
<FACE_LAUGH>
Hrmm... Today has certainly been productive. Let me offer my gratitude to you. Doing something like this every now and again isn't so bad. It was a nice change of pace.

Dating:
<FACE_LAUGH>
Today has been very productive. Thank you, <_____MYNAME_____>.
<FACE_LOVE>
I-If it's at all possible...I'd like to come here again. Just the two of us, please.

<FACE_NORMAL>
Hrmm? What's wrong? Your face is bright red. Ah, you must be running a fever! Let me feel your face.
<FACE_LAUGH>
No, it's clear Wayne's methods aren't suited to us. I apologize. Please don't be upset.
<FACE_LOVE>
I just...wanted to feel your warmth again. It was silly of me.

Married:
<FACE_LAUGH>
It's hard to believe giant spheres of gas could be so lovely. Actually, they're as lovely as you,
<_____MYNAME_____>.
<FACE_LOVE>
True, it's not like me to express my emotions so openly. Just pretend I was entranced by the stars above.
<FACE_LAUGH>
Today has been quite productive. I enjoyed it immensely. What? My smile is scary? Nonsense. Actually, I'm just thinking about the future, I'll have you know!
You are my hero!!
The Ninja
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Man, it's been a long time since I was last active on here.

I gotta say, though, I've been feeling surprisingly productive lately. Would anyone be interested if I picked up where I left off and continued to transcribe Komari's events and relationship dialogue? Or maybe I could even transcribe the events/dialogue for a completely different candidate if enough people wanted me to. There's gotta be a few characters who don't have much stuff uploaded, right?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^
Do you mind if I upload everything you’ve done onto my tumblr when I get home? With the OP gone I feel things should be more organized.
The Ninja
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:^
Do you mind if I upload everything you’ve done onto my tumblr when I get home? With the OP gone I feel things should be more organized.
Sure thing, it'd be great to have a more comprehensive list. If you run into any broken images (I don't remember if I embedded my pics through Miiverse directly or if it was through Imgur, if it was the former then there's going to be a few broken screenshots from back when I didn't have the text dump) just point them out and I'll redo them.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

From what I remember every image is broken, that’s why I’ve made a topic a while back http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f ... 3#p5366463 but it died.
The Ninja
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:From what I remember every image is broken, that’s why I’ve made a topic a while back http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f ... 3#p5366463 but it died.
Ah, I see.

Well, there's luckily not too much to redo, then. I'll transcribe all the stuff that can otherwise only be found in broken image form right here in this post. That said:

First up is the dialogue for losing a festival when married to Kasumi. Each difficulty is separated by a ---, starting with Beginner and ending with Legend.
Spoiler:
No matter how hard you work, or how ready you
think you are, sometimes you just get an
unfavorable matchup.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I know just how
hard you work.

---

Is there anything I can do for you?

If it's something I can help with, as your wife, I
want to be there for you.

---

Excellent effort. It's unfortunate you didn't
come out victorious. But we all have days like
that.

When we get home, I'll make you a cup of tasty
tea. Take a break and relax. You deserve it.

---

It's unfortunate that victory slipped through your
hands. It's frustrating for me as well. Hm?
You're not concerned?

Once in a while during times like this, you like
to put on a false face and pretend everything's
okay so as to not worry those around you.

I watch you much day and night, more than I
did before I became your wife, and you can't
fool me.

Uh, as for w-watching you day and night... I-I
didn't just say that! Please expunge the words
from your memory!
Dialogue for winning a festival when married to Kasumi, same separation style as before starting with Beginner.
Spoiler:
Congratulations on coming out victorious. As
your wife, I'm pleased to see your skills duly
recognized.

---

Congratulations on coming out victorious. I
suppose there's not much more to say than that,
correct?

Once we get home, I'll prepare a proper
celebration.

If there's anything you wish to consume in
revelry, don't hesitate to let me know.

---

Congratulations on coming out victorious.
What? You want a tangible reward for your
behavior?

Hm, that's true. I've observed how hard you've
worked, after all. Fine. What would you like?

...WHAT?! Th-That's... No, uh... Well, I...
Yeah, I got it. No need to elaborate. I'll take it
under advisement.

---

Congratulations on coming out victor--
Eeeeeeeek!

I-I know you're happy, but what are you
thinking, grabbing me like that?!

I'll gladly indulge you later, so at least let me
finish the obligation of delivering my
perfunctory plaudits!

Congratulations on coming out victorious. As
your wife, I'm deeply pleased that your hard
work has come to bear fruit.
Now, it turns out that I did actually upload some of the stuff to Imgur after all. Hooray! For consistency's sake, though, I'll transcribe all that stuff as well. You can choose either one to put on your Tumblr, Shan; the Imgur link will be at the bottom of each transcription.

Talking to Kasumi when married after showing the marriage comb thing to other bachelorettes:
Spoiler:
MC. Is not that comb a symbol
of our personal and very PRIVATE memories?

What are you thinking, showing that about to
random strangers on the street?

---
Imgur link:
Same thing as above but for the pendant:
Spoiler:
MC. I have heard that you
showed our pendant around to other people.

Showing our personal and private memories to
random strangers...have you no shame?

---
Imgur link:
Orange flower line when married:
Spoiler:
I am filled with joy simply to be by your side.
Right now, that is more than enough for me.

---
Imgur:
Yellow flower and under line when married:
Spoiler:
...I am a weak-willed person. I haven't even
the courage to tell you when I feel lonely.

---
Imgur link:
Some mealtime lines when married:
Spoiler:
(#1)

The couple that runs the restaurant in Westown
is really close.

Just the other day I saw them feeding each
other... Honestly, it was a bit awkward for me.

What's that expectant look on your face for?
You can close your mouth too. I'm not going to
feed you.

---

(#2)

Hmm? I-Is there some reason you're staring at
me while I'm eating? I'm not sure that's
appropriate during mealtime.

Really? You're mesmerized by how beautiful I
look when I eat? I-I see. Well... Thank you.

I've been practicing proper table manners ever
since I was little, so hearing you say that
actually makes me feel quite proud.

---
Imgur links: and
Not talking to Kasumi for a long time after marrying her:
Spoiler:
...Was I simply dreaming that you and I were
married?
<PAGE>
It feels like it has been quite some time since
last I saw you.

---
Imgur link:
Talking to (married) Kasumi after the Festival of Plenty if you danced with her:
Spoiler:
You looked wonderful dancing out there.

Ahem! Don't you dare pretend that you don't
hear me!

Imgur link:
Talking to (married) Kasumi after the Festival of Plenty if you didn't dance with her:
Spoiler:
Every year up until now, I had prayed to Inari
for the children's improvement in their studies,
but...

I noticed that today I did nothing but pray for
you.

That things on the farm go well, and that you
don't hurt yourself... I hope it all comes true.

---
Imgur link:
Last up is the (married) Valentine's Day event. There's two variations, each with different dialogue.

Variation #1: Kasumi comments on you eating the food she made.
Spoiler:
How's my [food name]?

...I see. Thank goodness.

Ah, no, I'm sorry. It's nothing.

It's just... Seeing you eat the sweets I made
with a smile on your face is...

I couldn't help but think about what a happy
moment this is.

True happiness is found in the everyday things,
isn't it?

...I'm joking. It rather sounded like I was
lecturing you for a moment there.

Now come on, let's eat the rest.

---
(Imgur link:
Variation #2: Kasumi comments on herself eating the food you made.
Spoiler:
Your sweets were really delicious.

I kind of feel like...my chest is full.

Oh... I don't mean it in the sense that my
stomach is full...

When I thought about how you made time in
your day just to do this for me, I lost myself in
thought.

I'm going to take my time and enjoy every bite.

---
Imgur link:
Both variations end with MC and Kasumi kissing, and MC thinking "That was a wonderful Valentine's Day... Let's celebrate it together again, Kasumi."

---

And there we go, all caught up! Again, you can just use the Imgur links when available if you want to, I only transcribed some of them again for myself since I prefer looking at the text.

Hopefully this is helpful. If you notice any issues, let me know.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks Ninja! I’ll use this stuff and all honesty I’m trying to figure out what’s the best way to divide the information lol