DLC

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Duckymom04
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I searched to see if I could find an answer but it didn't come up with anything.

Is there DLC for the US version and if so, how do you find it??
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

There WILL be DLC for the American version, but XSEED has not given a release date for it yet. They will most likely put up an update that adds a DLC interface to the starting screen (w/ new game and continue)) and which HOPEFULLY fixes certain typos and glitches as well...
Duckymom04
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

JunkerFarmer wrote:There WILL be DLC for the American version, but XSEED has not given a release date for it yet. They will most likely put up an update that adds a DLC interface to the starting screen (w/ new game and continue)) and which HOPEFULLY fixes certain typos and glitches as well...
Thank you! I just didn't know.
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Duckymom04 wrote:
JunkerFarmer wrote:There WILL be DLC for the American version, but XSEED has not given a release date for it yet. They will most likely put up an update that adds a DLC interface to the starting screen (w/ new game and continue)) and which HOPEFULLY fixes certain typos and glitches as well...
Thank you! I just didn't know.
It's alright, not everyone frequents XSEED's Tumblr or forums. I don't use the forums either, but was following the localization blogs on their Tumblr. They said we would eventually be getting the DLC, and since the games I play always have a DLC interface available at the title screen (assuming they have DLC ofc) I think XSEED will end up patching one in. (And hopefully fix the Lulukoko Beverage Bash glitch, because I want to woo Ludus on my Miracle file... Plus some typos...)