Guy playing as a Girl Questions

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Tabby935
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote: just enjoy the damn game, if you don't like it sell it, for the love of « Harvest Goddess ». kids play these games and it shouldn't have the features you want.
Knock this stuff off. You don't get to tell people how to enjoy their game.

I'm tired of seeing anons jump on others like this in these topics lately and I'm going to start handing out short term bans if I see the trend continue.
I wouldn't blame you. there's no reason for comments like that.

but back on topic, do the girls other than Kasumi have a lot of gender dialog? i was thinking of playing mtf for my 'boy' file. specifically i'm after komari but i'm a bit unsure.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

My kid told me once to 'let Cheshire and Rocket be gay together'. Which I had no problem with. :lol:

And not even just from the cross dressing angle man, that is NOT my person. My person is very pale with dark hair. It's not a good thing IMHO for a LOT of people. I can only assume they tried to 'prettify' the game by taking the generic face from before and replacing it with a 'real' face but it's.. I don't like it...

Anyone notice they say same « Chicken Hugging » not same gender? Wondering if that was on purpose or not.

I'm Non-Binary and Pan. I'm both in the best and worst place in this game in some ways. :lol:

Also I keep forgetting randomly that I can't go after X person, like I should be used to this in these games.

IDK I went for Ford because a nerd named Ford, there's an event he calls MC a woman but he hasn't been too bad.
VictaGirl
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I married Ford as a girl, but I was watching his dialog and I think he will be good for same-gender marriage.
Also, for kids, I raised mine non-judgmental. It is not like babies playing this game. Kids should learn that people can have different orientation and there is nothing wrong with that
Sufjan Swordsman
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

I've only dated Komari and Lisette, and I've only seen a few instances where I was reminded that I was playing as the male farmer. There isn't too many gender related dialogue it seems to me.

A few cases I remember were the farmer's family calling the farmer their son/big bro/nephew and once or twice during events/after the proposal. It does happen, but it doesn't happen often, making it easier to ignore.

&
VictaGirl wrote:Kids should learn that people can have different orientation and there is nothing wrong with that
Seconding this!