Poll: Which bachelorette did you marry?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.

Which bachelorette did you marry?

You may select 1 option

View results

The Ninja
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Seen a lot of posts where people talk about which bachelorette is their favorite or which one they'd like to marry, but since I haven't seen in actual poll form which ones have been married, I made this.

I went with Kasumi. I was unsure about her at first but she becomes so much sweet once you start dating her and even moreso once you marry her. She has some really satisfying character development throughout her love events and her dislike of men never gets in the way of how much she really does love you. She's surprisingly really romantic, too. To anyone who's conflicted about her due to how she initially treats the male MC, I recommend sticking with her; she becomes incredibly affectionate over time and as for her dislike of men (some pink love event stuff ahead):
Spoiler:
She does eventually get over it in her pink love event where she realizes she's been treating some men (besides the catcallers and such) too harshly and that she's been overgeneralizing men in general.
...I'm done gushing now. Here's the bachelor version of the poll: http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=172559
Last edited by The Ninja on Apr 05, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BriarRosethorn
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I can't vote since I have only one file and I'm playing as a girl who's married to Ford. If I did start a new file, though, Kasumi would likely be my choice but I like Siluka as well. Just not her rude twin sister... :shock:
Ilmoran
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I'm not voting, because I'm probably going to marry them all :oops:

In order, I think I will probably go:
Komari
Iluka
Kasumi
Lisette
Siluka
Inari.
Sufjan Swordsman
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Komari!

She has adorable events, is very supportive, stands up for her friends and has a cute colour scheme for her kid. :lala:
(And her blushing sprite is so cute!)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I can't vote because I'm playing as a girl.

However, if I do a guy file my guy oc Chase shall marry Lisette.
FoolishGhoul
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Won't vote, but when I play as a guy I'll probably marry either Komari or Kasumi
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

No marriage yet but I'm going steady with Lisette and have her at Yellow.

I would like to play again (but it's hard for me to replay these games as there is so much grinding) and if so I'll try for Kasumi. She's the only one I didn't see her light green event with since I hadn't gotten the bath house rebuilt yet.
Nurylon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Inari :lala:
I always absolutely adored Inari to pieces, but I didn't make a concrete decision to marry them before the game was released. I wanted to give the other bachelorettes a chance.
Siluka and Kasumi really impressed me, and I like them a lot, too. But they're characters I would be only comfortable perma-dating, not marrying... so Inari was really the only one I could marry. Some of it is that not co-habitating in bokumono games is more comfortable to me... but I honestly think that even if Inari did end up living with me I still would have married them.
What an odd thing to say, that would be a point for most people that haven't considered marrying them to marry them, not the opposite, heheh.
DavidTheFisher
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

On my file I just got married to Siluka and I just generally love her character. She is kind, caring, and thinks things through and that's something I even look for irl.
BriarRosethorn
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I'm surprised to see Lisette as such a popular spouse choice. I heard she was insanely insecure and jealous and it made her unattractive to a lot of people. Others say she's just kind of your bland, standard HM bachelorette. Cute. Sweet. Not much else to her.

I'm not trying to bash anyone who married Lisette, of course! I think it's a massive breach of Bokumono etiquette to slam somebody for their choice of spouse, since we all get so attached to them, plus I haven't really put any effort into getting to know Lisette myself so this is all just stuff I've heard through the grapevine. For some reason, my OC is BFFs with her but I rarely talk to her and I never spend any of the festivals with her, so... I dunno.

In my headcanon, my OC just thinks of Lisette as "that flower lady I only buy stuff from once a year."

Anyway, it's interesting to find out Lisette is more popular than I thought. :)
jozial
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

When I started my boy file I was certain I'd end up with Lisette but completely ruled her out after seeing her green flower event. Komari kinda snuck up on me while I was giving gifts to all the girls and ended up marrying her, but it was difficult to pick between her and Siluka. With Siluka you get that kinda otherwordly, dreamy personality and with Komari you get an outspoken creative personality. I decided on Komari in the end because I love how close she is with her dad and Gojiro is one of my favorite characters too.
Meriberry
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

If I ever manage to play a cross-dressing file, I plan on marry Kas first because HECKIN CUTIE. Though really, all the girls are cute, and it's harder to choose between them than it is the guys. I think if I had an order it'd be;

Kasumi
Iluka
Lisette
Komari
Siluka

(I want to marry Inari, too, but I want the DLC for them first. Never-there spouses make me a bit sad, but kids help XD)
PrincessAi
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Siluka! Her nature is just very soft and happy and relaxing to me, plus her flower events are sweet. Initially, I thought I might marry Kasumi but she came in so late, I was already invested in Siluka. I honestly don't think I have felt this much affection for a bachelorette in many years.
Sorry1
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I literally just started the game, but I'm thinking of going for Kasumi. I love her character art and I'm pleased by all the things people that have married her have had to say too.
Mecha-Lollipop

Post  Posted:

I'm in the marrying everyone boat. Including Stephanie when the DLC comes out.