Help please

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
MaoMao
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Sorry for this but I really need help with this, when do the greenhouse unlock? Like when can I buy them? Are greenhouse still a thing or is it something​ different, and if so when do I get it?
GemiMini
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

It's not really a "greenhouse" in name, but the cellar performs the same function as the greenhouse. You unlock it after you finish the third set of farm tips.
MaoMao
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

GemiMini wrote:It's not really a "greenhouse" in name, but the cellar performs the same function as the greenhouse. You unlock it after you finish the third set of farm tips.
Ah ok thank you hun. Is it big? Are there levels and how much space? (Sorry a friend of mine asked after I told her what you said)
GemiMini
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

MaoMao wrote:
GemiMini wrote:It's not really a "greenhouse" in name, but the cellar performs the same function as the greenhouse. You unlock it after you finish the third set of farm tips.
Ah ok thank you hun. Is it big? Are there levels and how much space? (Sorry a friend of mine asked after I told her what you said)
There's three screens of fields, each with 21 plots. Unfortunately, they're all regular soil, rather than soft soil. There's also a mining spot which you might miss if you don't really explore the cellar.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

GemiMini wrote:
MaoMao wrote:
There's three screens of fields, each with 21 plots. Unfortunately, they're all regular soil, rather than soft soil. There's also a mining spot which you might miss if you don't really explore the cellar.
I thought it was 42 plots each? Did I read that wrong?
Ilmoran
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote: I thought it was 42 plots each? Did I read that wrong?
21 plots as in the 2x1 fields you can place outside; so a total of 42 plantable spots.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ilmoran wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote: I thought it was 42 plots each? Did I read that wrong?
21 plots as in the 2x1 fields you can place outside; so a total of 42 plantable spots.
Ah, that was it! Thanks for correcting my confusion.
rainydaze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Is there anyway to change the soil type in the cellar? I just unlocked it so I am super curious.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

rainydaze wrote:Is there anyway to change the soil type in the cellar? I just unlocked it so I am super curious.
No, you are stuck with the normal field. Guess didn't want it to be too much :)
rainydaze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh well. At least they are protected from those stupid storms down there... I think.
VictaGirl
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Yes, they do. I have all my trees there, use one section for Spring trees, one for Summer, and one for Fall. We do not have any trees in Winter. In Spring area I also have Maple trees and bamboo. All my trees are permanently producing
I rarely use it for crops, too lazy to water in a basement
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just plant a 5x5 area and hit it once with your max watering can. Simple.

It's the running down there that need a speed boost buff every time tho. It's all far.