Anyone watch the show by Performer?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Calous
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I wonder anyone know if we will get something once we watch all the show?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I've seen three stories to completion, and after the last one nothing has popped up as new. Nothing special happened at the end of the third one and the story teller still visits like normal.
Calous
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

So the only gift is the food that will be handed to us when the show is over. Thanks for the info!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's just for amusement and a very odd way to replace the television.
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I think there might be more stories told upon the release of the DLC, but I'm not certain if this is true. I also don't know how many more stories will be added if there are supposed to be more added.
Rancherita
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

The food is the big draw here.
Spoiler:
That, and being stabbed right in the feels by a story meant for children :eek:
Calous
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

The first story make me cry. But the second story is too silly. So I just skip it at all.
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Calous wrote:The first story make me cry. But the second story is too silly. So I just skip it at all.
Same here for both stories.
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

*Remembers "Searching for a Star"*
*shrieks dementedly*
*breaks down crying in the corner*
And on my second file for the heart events, I'm having to watch it again... WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF SO?!
The idol story is very clearly a parody of shows like Sailor Moon, so I think it's funny. I also like the one with the high schoolers. But IDK if there are more stories than those three.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ah! Searching For a Star! When I realized
Spoiler:
That almost everyone was dead
I cried. It was DEEP.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Searching for a Star hit me hard as well. I hated the fact that the second story isn't as emotionally charged as the first so gave up after the second chapter.
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

KDucky11 wrote:Ah! Searching For a Star! When I realized
Spoiler:
I cried. It was DEEP.
When they said that
Spoiler:
the dad was dead and the sites were gone... I realized the grandma was dead too... And Noah is in a coma, on the border of life and death, getting to wrap things up with no regrets... « Harvest Goddess », I nearly cry thinking about that story!
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Did not like that Star story. Too sad for a HM game side story. As if I have time to stand around watching a show! Busy busy busy.

Besides the old dude gives out lousy food. /hmph
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

JunkerFarmer wrote:
KDucky11 wrote:Ah! Searching For a Star! When I realized
Spoiler:
I cried. It was DEEP.
When they said that
Spoiler:
the dad was dead and the sites were gone... I realized the grandma was dead too... And Noah is in a coma, on the border of life and death, getting to wrap things up with no regrets... « Harvest Goddess », I nearly cry thinking about that story!
My, poor, innocent, heart.
Calous
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

The first story is so deep. If this game is played by children, they might won't understand what the show actually convey. It didn't mention it directly but we know what was actually happened. That what's touched me and make me cry in the end. Even now every time I remember it, it's always make me sad.
On the other hand, the second story is 180 degree turn. I have read the first show but after that I felt the story is not for me, so I just skip all of it. So if you ask me what the story is, I will never know.
SakunoHaru wrote:Third story is really good!

At first I thought it's a normal slice of Life high-schools anime story, but in the later chapters, the story got deep and it got really good end!
I haven't reach the third one still in the middle of the second.

Actually I never really watch any TV on all HM I played. But this performer always give us a reward in the end of the show, that give me an impression that he will give a big reward after all the shows are done. That why I watched his show in the beginning.
Last edited by Calous on Apr 11, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.