Birthday Bests

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Petalmagic
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

So today (in game) is my character's birthday :D so I go around and get my gifts (mostly food and 2 star seeds, Shopkeepers are nice and gave me cloth) but I go talk to Colin...and he gave me THYME! Like...oh my gosh Colin you are the best! With how rare Thyme has been for me...I am soooo glad I got some from him. It makes me wonder...what are some of the best birthday gifts you guys have gotten in game?
Nurylon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Colin gave me Thyme for my birthday, too :lala: I was really happy with him.
I can't think of any other notable 3oT birthday presents... flower bouquets make me happy, but they're not especially 'useful'. Iluka always gives me junk lol.
Angela in SoS gave me something that was normally only available from a traveling salesperson once, that was also a pretty cool sentiment.
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I'm fond of the bouquets, myself. Not particularly useful, but they sure are pretty, and I like collecting them. :heart:
Yaichi
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thyme from Collin and Chilli Pepper seeds from Kasumi. Got them right when I needed them :)
NoraRabbit
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

2* corn seeds from frank
2* turnip seeds from hector
2* matsutake seeds from kasumi

I was still in yr 1 & most of these havent been unlock yet
Ariose-Ciel
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

On my birthday in game, I mostly got flowers and dishes that were relatively easy to make. I think the best thing I got was fruit punch from Ludus, which I thought was cool since I was pretty early in game so it would have been difficult for me to make. I also got cloth that I was planning to but for an outfit, from Sumomo I think. I remember Iluka gave me a clam (or a scallop), and I was so irritated that I wrapped it and gave it back to her on her birthday a few weeks later. She actually liked it, which is good now that I look back on it because while a random clam from the ground isn't the nicest gift, I wouldn't want to lose friendship with her. :)