Blue Roses?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
astro-demon
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I would like to ask if anyone knows where you can buy blue rose seeds? If I can, I would like to unlock them before its too late to grow them
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Lisette's shop. Unlocks when Westown is A rank or when you ship 100 flowers.
astro-demon
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Thanks!
Kuromei (logged out)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

You still have to wait until they go on sale about a week before Winter. And you can't plant them until the first day of the season.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I believe I actually got one or two early on from the flower festival. I just saved them until I got the seed maker to make the seeds, as I am still waiting on the coconuts to make the winery, to get Westville to A rank. :roll: Just thought it might help to try that option when the festival comes up for you.
anissina
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

If you have a good relationship with people you can get really high star flowers. I got a 3 star blue rose from brad before I had unlocked them at the shop. Saved me a bunch of time raising their rank!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Is there a requirement for blue roses or do you just want them?
astro-demon
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Im in winter now, so i was just looking to grow them before the season was over. I shipped 100 flowers that you have to grow but the blue rose seeds never unlocked. Its not a big deal, I am almost through winter anyway by now. Thanks all for trying to help