your spouse's former home and your kid at spouse's workplace

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
modernmorphling
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Is it true that your child goes to visit your spouse at his, or her place of work?

When you marry a bachelor or bachelorette, does her or his former residence remain empty, or get taken over by another NPC? (Sumomo, Ethan, Ginjiro, one of the twins)
Kumquat
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Yes your child will visit your spouse at their workplace.

Most characters have someone else living in their former residence so there would be no reason for someone new to move in. If we use Hinata as an example, Sumomo will still live in that residence, but she would just be living alone. Nobody will take over Hinata's former bed.
Some people like Lisette and Wayne will still go to their former residences during the day since they work there, but nobody will be living in those residences overnight.
I think the only marriage candidate who has a house and lives alone is Kasumi. I haven't married her, but I would assume her house remains empty after you marry her, although she might still hang out there with Komari occasionally.
Code_Name_Geek
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I married Kasumi, and yes she does occasionally return to her house. She still visits with Komari on her days off, and she also drops by in the evenings on work days to spend some time at her desk (I imagine she's practicing her calligraphy or grading papers or something).
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wayne doesn't sleep at the post office anymore and Ethan doesn't move in. Which is a mystery because I wonder where he goes after work.
Kuromei
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I haven't stalked Yuzuki since we got married, but I imagine he still goes to his workshop to make hairpieces. He's just stopped sleeping in there like he did before the wedding.
SakunoHaru
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Yuzuki still come to his workshop while his children watching him until 1 PM, after that Yuzuki will drop into Ra-man as usual with Hinata, while the children will go home at 1 PM, wandering around farm.

After 4 PM Yuzuki will come to Omiyo+Umekichi house, perhaps helping his grandmother, he will come home at 6 PM

While on his holiday, he only works until 10 AM (not sure) after that he will go to spa until 1 PM, after that he will wandering around south Tsuyukusa until 4 PM, while his children will wandering around farm from morning until 1 PM (not really sure again), after that they will go to north Tsuyukusa playing with Tatsumi, Yaichi, Sumomo until 4 PM
xmx
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hinata still goes to Ra Man's for work, but he never actually goes back to his old house/visits Sumomo. Poor girl. :(
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ford rushes to his clinic early in the morning during normal weekday. There he will be tending to his crops before later opening his clinic. After his clinic is closed, he will be back straight to home. During weekends, he will wander around my house and farm until around 9 AM. Then he will wander around Westown until evening again.

As for his kid, they will be wandering around the farm until noon during weekdays. After noon, they will visit Ford's clinic and checking around their Father's laboratory until the clinic closes. After that they both will take a walk home together when the sun sets and it's just too adorable! During weekend, his kid will wander around the farm until about 9 AM and then he will again join Ford on his trip to Westown. During certain seasons, his kid will then hang with Noel and Collin around Dessie's pond, while another seasons they will visit Noel's house. They will walk back home around sunset.

No one else will live at Ford's former place, but Wayne will still visit him like usual during weekends.
Anna_Lynn

Post  Posted:

Maybe I'm blind, or just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I don't think I've ever seen my MC's daughter go with Hinata to his job at the Ra' Mans store. She just wanders around my farm from 8-12, and then north Tsuyukusa from 12/13 - 16/17 (sometimes with the 3 kids below Inari's shrine), returning to the farm when the shops close, and being home by 17:00 just in time for dinner. On Hinata's days off, she leaves with him early to watch him fish, and then by noon, I think she just follows her normal schedule for the rest of the day. Both of them sometimes walk home together on Monday's and Thursday's if Hinata isn't handling the shipping for the day.

But yeah, she never go's with her father to his workplace, just when he's fishing (makes sense, Moriya probably kicks out "window shoppers". You ever wonder why Tatsumi and Yaichi are never inside to see their parents as well? :( It's a "distraction to the workers")