Plus + Products Question

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Blue64
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Can I substituted Wool + for recipes that call for just Wool? Or will I need to buy another sheep when my sheep's product level rises?
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

No, you can't substitute the + stuff in recipes, only when crafting them in a machine. So if an outfit called for normal wool and normal cloth, you would not be able to substitute + wool for the normal wool, but you could craft the + wool into normal cloth for that recipe. Long story short, you might have to purchase another sheep (or just stop the pink treats at the A level for awhile). Personally, I just hoarded 2-3 stacks of 99 for normal wool/fur/eggs/milk, then raised every animal to S.

Hope this helps. :)
Blue64
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Anna_Lynn wrote:No, you can't substitute the + stuff in recipes, only when crafting them in a machine. So if an outfit called for normal wool and normal cloth, you would not be able to substitute + wool for the normal wool, but you could craft the + wool into normal cloth for that recipe. Long story short, you might have to purchase another sheep (or just stop the pink treats at the A level for awhile). Personally, I just hoarded 2-3 stacks of 99 for normal wool/fur/eggs/milk, then raised every animal to S.

Hope this helps. :)
Very helpful, thank you! : ) I'm gonna hoard some stacks.