to change farm wells and gate with F-T editor

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
modernmorphling
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Is it possible to use the Fun-Time editing workshop, to change the farm's outer gate in the Crossroads area? Or to change any of the farm's water wells, for different models? Could these changes be made?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm pretty sure you can't.
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I'm sure you could add extra farm circle watering wells and gates to your farm; but no, you cannot change the design of the original ones on your farm/on the crossroads.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This is actually something I've longed for since I started playing Trio...the ability to upgrade or change parts of the farm outside of the grid. Like the well...we can get a Lulukoko style well, but we can never place it where our original well is, which to me would be the only reason I'd want to buy one of those fancy wells from Ludus. And all around each area of our farm we have crates and wagon wheels...the swing set has a wagon wheel near it, I think...I'd like to be able to change those permanent decorative spots into something that fits the theme of your house and any other decoration you put in place. Having that permanent, unchangeable 'Westown' decor everywhere makes my Tsuyukusan house look artificial and out-of-place.

I would have liked the option to change the look of the farmland itself. It could even cost a lot and I'd still be happy to have the option (Trio needs a few interesting goals to work for later in the game, imo...I finish everything I want to do before Winter of Year 2 each time I play through)...a total landscape overhaul. Change the theme of your farm to better fit what you were aiming for...change the colour/shape of the trees a little, change the wagon wheels to hydrangea bushes, change the dock you can fish on to the patterned type you can see in Lulukoko, and so on. I feel like farm customization in Trio took a step back from where it was in SoS (though I prefer Trio overall).

And if that's just not an option they can give us without going to too much bother, then...I wish the basic decor of the farm was more neutral so that it doesn't look so 'western'.