[ANSWERED -sankyuu] Yuzuki Doesn't Love Me?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
hikarushirou
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

EDIT: It seems something went horribly wrong and it didn't « Pinkcat Flower » that I saw Tidying Up, even though I remember seeing it... After seeing that again, his first heart event finally happened (no stamina drop was needed). :evil: jeeeez, what a bother..

Allright, I'm a bit fed up at this point. I've looked it up, I've triple checked the day/time/weather and nothing is working.

I'm in Y2 now and I've only seen Yuzu's two friend events, he is now at a light green heart. I waited until Spring to make sure it was Sunny when attempting this. Making sure it was Sunny on my farm, the cross roads, and even in Japan, I mean Tsuyukusa. But it just wont happen! I just want to nurse the cute Japanese boy with hugs...
Images of my suffering.
Spoiler:
Other Notes
  • Rank B with all town's
    Bag is not full
    House is upgraded to mansion (no big bed)
    Farm has two plots unlocked
    At least one heart with every villager
    Seen a few Tsuyukusa friend events, including Omiyo, Momo, Hinata, and Komari.
Last edited by hikarushirou on Jul 21, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Edit: Sorry wrong event info. Never mind. :(
Last edited by Lenna36 on Jul 21, 2017 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Maybe your stamina is too high?
Iirc that's the event where the MC is hungry; I know you need space in your bag but for some reason I thought stamina was supposed to be 50% or something like that... maybe not though. And you have to have met Ittetsu and Moriya already. I'm assuming you already know about the one event a day thing.
hikarushirou
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

@Nurse Fin: Yes, I've met everyone. I updated my main post to say I've got at least one heart with all villagers. Though all but Haulani is 3+. And yes, know about the one event per day. Been at this for months (in-game). He's been at that heart level since Fall I think.

Not sure how I'll get my stamina down when all my tools are really beefed... That little detail isn't mentioned in the guide, so I didn't think about it.

Edit: Nope! Went down to 1½ hearts (still within the time limit) and nothing.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This might sound really stupid, but...how certain are you that you've seen the first two (friend) events? I've seen folks who legitimately were getting everything right and STILL could not trigger an event, before, only for them to realize that they actually had not seen the previous events and that's why the one they were waiting on could not trigger.

I myself tend to get confused on which events I've seen, especially now that I'm done a second file. Even in my first file, I'd sometimes think I'd seen an event, only to realize that I had not seen it first hand, I'd just seen someone write about it or etc.

Of course, you probably aren't my level of ditz, but...I thought it'd at least be worth asking. If I was really desperate, I'd probably try triggering the previous events again just to make sure.

You can also go directly to the XSEED forum and ask there, if you've gotten frustrated enough to be thinking it must be some kind of glitch. (Though I've yet to hear of someone actually having a glitch be responsible for a love event not triggering, but anything is possible. Here is the link to the forum where you could ask: http://www.xseedgames.com/forum/index.p ... opolo.294/

You could either create your own thread or post it to the 'bug reports' thread. You do have to have an account there, though.

Good luck. :)

EDIT: Looks like the OP discovered the problem while I was writing up my answer, that's great :)
hikarushirou
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

@Kikki: I totally derped. I must've loaded the wrong file, or saved over my having seen that at some point as I tend to swipe swap the saves to avoid accidents or such. Dx Now I just need to see em all and get that darn double bed!

Thank you though.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

But it'll be fun this way, too :) You're already at a green heart...you'll be able to trigger all the remaining events one after the other, which will push you right up to dating level or beyond and you can get into that right away, if you want to. It's kind of fun to be able to trigger the events in quick succession. Or it was for me, anyway. Good luck with the rest, then!