Multiplayer is not region locked :)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

At least between EU and NA :lol: :lol:

I just tried on a random room, and someone else did it with friend. So great news :bunny:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

!!!!

Omg yay! We can finally help people in EU!
Nyara
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I guess I'll open and join rooms more often now~ Yay!
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I'm glad that all your patience was worth it. Now your NA friends can help you with town locks! :)
Suzume
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Awesome! With the two regions merged, multiplayer will definitely be more lively! I might get on my old file myself and give out a few things too. :)
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Celebration time, come on! :lala:
That's great news! Now I'm jelly, because we can give them amazing stuff right off the bat, whereas the first two weeks in the NA multiplayer just resulted in fertilizer, fish, and weeds being traded. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But yay! The more the merrier.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Another excuse to play online.
Sajiri
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I am very excited to be picking up my copy of the game today after work (will be the longest 6 hour shift ever...at least saturdays are shorter >_<) and any NA folks on multiplayer giving out nice stuff will be greatly loved and I will send you hugs. Of the virtual kind.
Anna_Lynn

Post  Posted:

This might be a pointless thought, but what will come of the EU trading thread now that their game isn't region locked for NA? Technically they could use the the NA trading thread, or the two threads could merge together or something... right? Just a random thought I had. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think Madie removed it and I just edited mine
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Sajiri wrote:I am very excited to be picking up my copy of the game today after work (will be the longest 6 hour shift ever...at least saturdays are shorter >_<) and any NA folks on multiplayer giving out nice stuff will be greatly loved and I will send you hugs. Of the virtual kind.
Of course! I'll be happy to help you out. :)
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Well of I start playing this agsin, I can help EU players and that is awesome.
Mecha-Lollipop

Post  Posted:

Nice! I'll have to hop on and give some max level coconut seedlings out to help new EU players. Not sure what elsebwould be useful for new players but if I have spares of anything I'm happy to help.
Anna_Lynn

Post  Posted:

I went on multiplayer for a little bit yesterday, and it was kind of lively for once! Everyone I saw were either in the default clothes or in the very basic outfits you make from white cloth, so I'm suspecting they were EU players. All of them were pretty lively and talkative, not to mention their excitement when I gave something rare like diamonds or golden crops. :lol:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I was on yesterday too. I gave a few maxed out summer crops since I was literally growing them. Next time I’ll give Seeds since I now have the basement.