Question About Westown's Rank A Lock.

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Nightlight
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

OK, I've been going through the Town Link Ranks sections of this site's guide so I can get what items I'm going to need for each town's A Lock a head of time. One of the items needed for Westown's A Lock is confusing me a bit. It says, under Honor the Goddess, that I'm going to need 10 pearls. Normally, I would assume this means ten pearls total, with the colors of them not mattering (meaning it would be fine if I had, say, five yellow pearls and five red pearls.) However, the guide includes this sentence within the same paragraph:
To force your oyster to produce a white Pearl, place the Ice Light Farm Circle next to its Fish Hatchery.
This, to me, seems to imply that only white pearls count towards this requirement. Is that true? Or do the colors of the pearls not matter?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

White pearls.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah I think it’s just for White pearls.
Nightlight
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Only white pearls, huh? Glad I decided to ask for clarification on it, then. Thanks guys :).