Trio of Towns DLC releasing on November 9th for NA for $7.99

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.

Will you be buying the DLC?

You may select 1 option

View results

Ranranhinotori
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yeah, I was super disappointed about it but surprisingly I still like Woofio even if I can't eat with him and our kid. The name options are Ilse, Eureka and Agatha for the girl and for the boy they are Robin, Fritz and Walt. And yeah, they live with you
Last edited by Ranranhinotori on Nov 12, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ranranhinotori wrote:Yeah, I was super disappointed about it but surprisingly I still like Woofio even if I can't eat with him and our kid. The name options are Ilse, Eureka and Agatha for the girl and for the boy they are Robin, Fritz and Walt
Fritz was the name of the cat I grew up with I'm dying :lol:

Inari was the only candidate I cared about initially, and that's been a bitter stinging blow to my enthusiasm for special candidates tbh.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Omg it’s like he named Fritz after SoS.
Drag0n5
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:Omg it’s like he named Fritz after SoS.
It's like Fritz is secretly his best friend.
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Ranranhinotori wrote:Yeah, I was super disappointed about it but surprisingly I still like Woofio even if I can't eat with him and our kid. The name options are Ilse, Eureka and Agatha for the girl and for the boy they are Robin, Fritz and Walt. And yeah, they live with you
Agatha and Robin are two of the (many) names I had on the back burner for my daughter with Ford. So that’s so funny! Walt is cute awwww. Those are pretty solid names.
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Drag0n5 wrote:
Omg don't quote me on this, but I swear there was a piece of dialogue from Fritz in SoS where he legit questions on whether or not there's a person inside of Woofio's costume, and that him and the MC should take the suit off to find out. I'm like 90% sure it was one of his festival dialogues; maybe from the pet festival or something.
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Anna_Lynn wrote:
Drag0n5 wrote:
Omg don't quote me on this, but I swear there was a piece of dialogue from Fritz in SoS where he legit questions on whether or not there's a person inside of Woofio's costume, and that him and the MC should take the suit off to find out. I'm like 90% sure it was one of his festival dialogues; maybe from the pet festival or something.
I definitely recall some dialogue like that! And it does sound like a Fritz thing to do/say.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Stepheroo wrote:
Anna_Lynn wrote:
Drag0n5 wrote:
I definitely recall some dialogue like that! And it does sound like a Fritz thing to do/say.
YES I remember THAT very dialogue! Has me curious now lol
Nightlight
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Stepheroo wrote:
Anna_Lynn wrote:
Drag0n5 wrote:
Spoiler:
Kind of makes me wonder if the developers at the time had already planned out Woofio's backstory and Fritz's dialogue there was some subtle foreshadowing. Would be neat if they actually planned that far ahead.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nightlight wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:
Stepheroo wrote:
Anna_Lynn wrote:
Drag0n5 wrote:
Spoiler:
Kind of makes me wonder if the developers at the time had already planned out Woofio's backstory and Fritz's dialogue there was some subtle foreshadowing. Would be neat if they actually planned that far ahead.
Anything’s possible at this point.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You guys mean this, right? Glad I saved it off my miiverse posts...
Spoiler:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:You guys mean this, right? Glad I saved it off my miiverse posts...
Spoiler:
Yup. That’s the one! Lol, thanks Kikki.
Anna_Lynn

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Yeah, lol! That's the one!!! :lol:
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Gosh, Fritz is so darn cute. I love his little bandage! :heart:
CandyCoatedCute
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I saw the post marriage dlc event today. It was pretty cute. I didn't save since I got bored near the end (also I'm tired). My farmer and Siluka already have their baby, and the mom said that she and Lynn would watch her. It's weird because baby Mana was invisible during the inside cutscenes.

Also it's kinda sad that Inari probably doesn't have the post wedding event, but oh well. I wonder if you still get the same "oh hey, you bred." dialogue with Inari's kid.