Who did you marry and what did you name your child?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Mecha-Lollipop wrote:I married Inari and want to have a daughter named Shiro.
When I'm able to marry Stephanie I think Melody and Woofio probably Lyla unless Woofio has name suggestions I love.
Melody for Stephanie is great! I haven't read about any of her events, but she's cute. Although I kind of wish Saffron had been the new candidate, Stephanie is cute. I would've loved Matsuba, but Woofio is sure to have some funny names. He'd be the type to try to name your daughter Pawpy or Furlicity. :lol:

And Shiro is precious and works really well with Inari since she'll inherit their hair color. It's short and sweet and rolls off the tongue.

You guys have such cute ideas for names. :heart:
HarvestArtist
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I'm waiting to marry Woofio, and I think I'll let him decide what to name our kid.

I don't know if I want a girl or a boy bad enough to reload the event, and I have no ideas on names.
So I'm letting fate decide the baby's gender and I'll take one of Woofio's choices. His nationality's unknown, as he's not from Lulukoko, nor anywhere we know of, so I'm indifferent on my kid wearing Westown clothing.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Everyone knows that I married Wayne, although I let him name our son Austin.
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I married Wanye and named my child Alison.
Nightlight
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I married Hinata and went with one of his name suggestions for our daughter, Shinobu. I didn't want to come up with a name myself (laziness at its finest, people :lol:,) and I thought it'd be neat to pick a suggested name since I don't believe I've ever played a HM/SoS game where your spouse suggests names for your child before.
FoolishGhoul
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Married Ludus and then quit before we had kiddies :c would have named them Moana if it was a girl or Bruno if it was a boy
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Nightlight wrote:I don’t believe I've ever played a HM/SoS game where your spouse suggests names for your child before.
I want to say that Tale of Two Towns has this feature? I thought I remembered something like this happening? But maybe not. I’m almost positive ONE other game had the spouse suggest names but if it’s not Tale of Two Towns then I can’t remember which.

And Shinobu is a nice name! These spouses are churning out some quality suggestions lmao
FoolishGhoul wrote:Married Ludus and then quit before we had kiddies :c would have named them Moana if it was a girl or Bruno if it was a boy
Oh no! But Moana is too cute, oh gosh. Ludus’s children are very nice.

I obviously love Ford’s children, but I’m also a real sucker for Lisette’s eyes??? I think her children’s eyes are gorgeous ughhh. Komari and Hinata’s children are near identical to me, but I really enjoy them too (although they’d look a hell of a lot cuter in little kimonos or a fun jinbei :shifty: ).
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I married Ludus, and we haven't had a kid yet, but I totally want to have a girl with him. I'll stick to some sort of name that'll match Lulukoko. And I really do wish either they'd have clothing from their other parent's town. Changing their outfits would be nice too.

For my second file, still not entirely sure if it'll be Inari or Yuzuki... Probably Inari because they're special, but... man. Anyway, I'll want a boy with whichever so that I'll have had one of each. Though, I think the girl looks better in this one. I'll stick with a Japanese theme, of course.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Stepheroo wrote:
Ronin19 wrote:I married Inari and I named our child DLC because they won't be ready until Thursday.
LMAO, "Loading." Question: Since Inari does not live with you, you can't have meals with them right? Assuming this is true, with the DLC coming out and granting a magical demi-guardian child, will you be able to have meals with your child?
Sorry, I thought this was answered. Right, Inari doesn't have meals with you. I'm not sure on having meals with the kid. I'll try it out if I still like Inari more than Woofio.
Nightlight
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Stepheroo wrote:
Nightlight wrote:I don’t believe I've ever played a HM/SoS game where your spouse suggests names for your child before.
I want to say that Tale of Two Towns has this feature? I thought I remembered something like this happening? But maybe not. I’m almost positive ONE other game had the spouse suggest names but if it’s not Tale of Two Towns then I can’t remember which.
Yup, ToTT also has it where your spouse will suggest names. I've never played that game, though, so I didn't get to experience the feature there.
Meriberry
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I married Ludus the first time and had Moana (But alas, she did not get togrow up. his poker face while saying sweet lines was too much)

Second file, married Yuzuki and let him name our daughter Satsuki

Current file I have married Ford, but lack the big bed, so no child yet. Not sure on the name either.
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Nightlight wrote:
Stepheroo wrote:
Yup, ToTT also has it where your spouse will suggest names. I've never played that game, though, so I didn't get to experience the feature there.
I wasn't a huge fan of the bachelorette choices in that game, personally. None of them really caught me. I did marry Oracle in one file. And then I married Cam and Mikhail. They were sweeties. :lala:
Meriberry wrote:I married Ludus the first time and had Moana (But alas, she did not get togrow up. his poker face while saying sweet lines was too much)

Current file I have married Ford, but lack the big bed, so no child yet. Not sure on the name either.
Is Moana a names suggested by Ludus, or is it just a name some of you decided on? Either way, it's adorable, but it would be cute if he actually suggests that name. Lol :lol:
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Stepheroo wrote:
Meriberry wrote:I married Ludus the first time and had Moana (But alas, she did not get togrow up. his poker face while saying sweet lines was too much)

Is Moana a names suggested by Ludus, or is it just a name some of you decided on? Either way, it's adorable, but it would be cute if he actually suggests that name. Lol :lol:
Ludus suggests Moana as a name.
SakunoHaru
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Married with Yuzuki, and let him name Hatsumi

Tbh I want Satsuki, but she's born on winter, I would gladly name her Satsuki if she is born on spring, not gonna choose Kanna because I have another child with named Kanna //stare at fates

Hatsumi is a nice name though, since it means first, as a first child it totally suits her
anissina
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Married Yuzuki in my main file and finally got my baby girl born today so I can start my new file. lol. Went with the name Satsuki.