Such thing as too much milk and eggs.

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Sanne wrote:
KDucky11 wrote:Colin got an awesome present.
Colin gives nice gifts, I had him gift me thyme once.

Anyways, I suggest keeping a few 5* stacks around for the cooking festival and selling/gifting the rest. Might just as well ship them if you're not going to use them.
How high of a friendship level do you need for someone to give you a gift? I forgot the exact number. :?
HarvestArtist
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I ship the byproducts on a daily basis.
I'm busy working on productivity levels.
After I've gotten some materials I need, off I go raising the levels to + quality, just for more materials I need.
I know Woofio would like some of that, easily. Cher's done all of the work. But I have to remember to ship at least one of each new byproduct.
For space's sake, I have practically one of each animal, including the Bubble Cow.

For cooking festival, first I'll need to examine what I can make with the limitied number of ingredients. Aiming for full-course next.
Wondering what would make my ace in the hole regarding Mr D.
Pokiehl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

KDucky11 wrote:
Sanne wrote:
KDucky11 wrote:Colin got an awesome present.
Colin gives nice gifts, I had him gift me thyme once.

Anyways, I suggest keeping a few 5* stacks around for the cooking festival and selling/gifting the rest. Might just as well ship them if you're not going to use them.
How high of a friendship level do you need for someone to give you a gift? I forgot the exact number. :?
I think it's 3 hearts, and only on special occasions like your birthday, wedding and birth of the child.
-Frey-
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I wish my cow would give me that much milk xD
Rn I'm using most of it to make hot milk to raise stamina °x°
May I ask a quick question?
Do I really need to give them the snacks to increase their productivity or do they increase with 'love' too, like the star lvl? xD
Would be really kind of you, if you could answer me this one, since i'm buying more and more animals and these snacks are quite a luxus for me x3
Sanne
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

-Frey- wrote:I wish my cow would give me that much milk xD
Do I really need to give them the snacks to increase their productivity or do they increase with 'love' too, like the star lvl? xD
Would be really kind of you, if you could answer me this one, since i'm buying more and more animals and these snacks are quite a luxus for me x3
''Timid'' animals will need a little less treats to max production amount, but they still need treats to produce more items.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Sanne wrote:
''Timid'' animals will need a little less treats to max production amount, but they still need treats to produce more items.
I see! Thank you very much :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Sanne wrote:
I personally skip the treats and feed them sweet fodder. Works as same and it’s easier to remember.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:
Sanne wrote:
I personally skip the treats and feed them sweet fodder. Works as same and it’s easier to remember.
I second this. I just use treats to raise byproduct level.
HarvestArtist
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

KDucky11 wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:
Sanne wrote:
I second this. I just use treats to raise byproduct level.
I'm doing the exact same thing.
I'm waiting until I have 20 Brown Alpaca Wool before I get started with the treats. By then, I'll have enough Alpaca Wool, Wool and Rabbit Fur for what I need. This does mean I have to keep a close eye on Sweet Fodder levels and start and end dates.
I mean, it's 1000 points for S rank, and 1 piece of Sweet Fodder adds 10 points, so it's 100 pieces per animal (along with chicken and rabbit feed).