(Spoiler) I just finished the third town adventure event.

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Komari had a crush on me for a second! Damn you Kasumi! You've ruined me. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go here:http://fogu.com/sos2/events/friend/westown.html)
Last edited by JayDucky03 on Nov 16, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecha-Lollipop
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Aww that's cute! I wondered if there would be a gender difference. I only experienced the events on my male file and the one that crushed on me was Hinata.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Mecha-Lollipop wrote:Aww that's cute! I wondered if there would be a gender difference. I only experienced the events on my male file and the one that crushed on me was Hinata.
Maybe they're hinting that Komari and Hinata are bisexual? :heart:

Edit: changed Yuzuki to Hinata.
Last edited by JayDucky03 on Nov 16, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

For me it was Komari.

It’s just a failed experiment though.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

KDucky11 wrote:
Mecha-Lollipop wrote:Aww that's cute! I wondered if there would be a gender difference. I only experienced the events on my male file and the one that crushed on me was Hinata.
Maybe they're hinting that Komari and Yuzuki are bisexual? :heart:
He said Hinata though. Why do you mention Yuzuki here when he was not mentioned at all? You guys really need to stop being this desperate for "bisexuality".
anissina
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I wonder what happens with this event if you are already married to Komari when you trigger it.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

anissina wrote:I wonder what happens with this event if you are already married to Komari when you trigger it.
Nothing special. The only difference will be about Male MC gets paired with Hinata, while Female MC gets paired with Komari, regardless of your marriage status.
Meriberry
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I was laughing so hard. If that's their way of testing the waters, I approve.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
KDucky11 wrote:
Maybe they're hinting that Komari and Yuzuki are bisexual? :heart:
He said Hinata though. Why do you mention Yuzuki here when he was not mentioned at all? You guys really need to stop being this desperate for "bisexuality".
(Oops! :oops: Those Tsuyakusan names mess with my head.)

I'm desperate for bisexuality so I can marry someone I like. Sorry if that offends you, I guess. :(
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:For me it was Komari.

It’s just a failed experiment though.
For me it was a successful experiment. :wink:
Mecha-Lollipop

Post  Posted:

I'm a girl, fishie. And you don't need to be rude about someone liking the idea of a character being bi. There's plenty of LGBT people on this forum including me.

On topic! I love these events and can't wait to see them on my girl file.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Mecha-Lollipop wrote:I'm a girl, fishie. And you don't need to be rude about someone liking the idea of a character being bi. There's plenty of LGBT people on this forum including me.

On topic! I love these events and can't wait to see them on my girl file.
High five!
Stepheroo
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I loved that Kasumi used a pressure point though??? LOL it was so funny. And all the animal noises during the awkward moments (when Hinata and Komari got crappy ore from the mining spot) were quirky touches.

Overall, my favorite Trip to X event.

Side note:
Anonymous Fish wrote:He said Hinata though. Why do you mention Yuzuki here when he was not mentioned at all? You guys really need to stop being this desperate for "bisexuality".
Your quotes around bisexuality are suggestive of your overall acceptance of LGBTQA+ people. Bisexuality does exist.

And by desperate do you, perhaps, mean for representation? Equal opportunity to experience dating sim games like this in a way that’s truest to how people within the LBGTQA+ community live their life? Everyone deserves an outlet. And while this event does not necessarily scream for the headcanon that Hinata and Komari are bi, I don’t see how it’s a big deal if they were. I, personally, could really see it with Komari, at least.

My main point is, everyone deserves an outlet. A nice game/show/book/hobby that they can feel safe and represented in. And a community that helps them continue to feel safe. And respected.

Sorry to others. I tend to get fired up about this stuff, especially pertaining to bi/ace people because it’s hard to find any community that consider bi/ace individuals as equals, even in some LGBTQA+ spheres.
Mecha-Lollipop

Post  Posted:

It was my favorite too. Especially the ore scene. Very cute way to get to know people better. I'm so thrilled the DLC actually had some quality events in it. It can be hard to know if it'll be worth it sometimes but this one feels like money well spent.
Also gives me tons of hope for the next game. Whenever they announce it.
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Stepheroo wrote:I loved that Kasumi used a pressure point though??? LOL it was so funny. And all the animal noises during the awkward moments (when Hinata and Komari got crappy ore from the mining spot) were quirky touches.

Overall, my favorite
Anonymous Fish wrote:He said Hinata though. Why do you mention Yuzuki here when he was not mentioned at all? You guys really need to stop being this desperate for "bisexuality".

Your quotes around bisexuality are suggestive of your overall acceptance of LGBTQA+ people. Bisexuality does exist.

And by desperate do you, perhaps, mean for representation? Equal opportunity to experience dating sim games like this in a way that’s truest to how people within the LBGTQA+ community live their life? Everyone deserves an outlet. And while this event does not necessarily scream for the headcanon that Hinata and Komari are bi, I don’t see how it’s a big deal if they were. I, personally, could really see it with Komari, at least.

My main point is, everyone deserves an outlet. A nice game/show/book/hobby that they can feel safe and represented in. And a community that helps them continue to feel safe. And respected.

Sorry to others. I tend to get fired up about this stuff, especially pertaining to bi/ace people because it’s hard to find any community that consider bi/ace individuals as equals, even in some LGBTQA+ spheres.

Komari is who I would want to marry if I ever get around to starting a male save file. :heart: