Which house-mansion best matches your choice of spouse?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
modernmorphling
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I'm planning on marrying Wayne on one file, and either Hinata or Yuzuki on the other file. For Hinata and Yuzuki, I believe they'll be happy qith the Modern Eastern Mansion. And Hinata may like the Ocean Mansion as well. But what house or mansion best matches Wayne?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Western? He is from Westown after all lol.
Nightlight
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I would say the Western Mansion probably fits Wayne the best. It has the western style (obviously,) and has a flower wreath (judging by the pictures this site's guide has,) which I think would go well with Wayne since he likes flowers.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nightlight wrote:I would say the Western Mansion probably fits Wayne the best. It has the western style (obviously,) and has a flower wreath (judging by the pictures this site's guide has,) which I think would go well with Wayne since he likes flowers.
That’s what I think too.

But again I don’t think it matters.
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Uh, yeah, I just match them to whatever town they come from. So Western.
Ehppy
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I married Ford in my first file, and I think he'd be very at home in the Music Club Mansion. He's mentioned on a couple of occassions that he really enjoys relaxing and listening to music and reading, and I think it'd be cute if he started to dabble in playing an instrument himself, with there already being a piano, saxophone and drums around.

In my current file I'm probably marrying either Inari or Woofio, and for those two the choice is obvious to me.
Ancient Eastern Mansion for Inari and Pet Paradise Mansion for Woofio. :lol:

It's a fun topic to think about. In my first file I just went for my favorite (or rather second favorite since I didn't have materials for my fav.) I might have to consider my spouse's feelings this time. P:
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If it was to match what appears to be HIS taste, I'd go with the music club for Ford. But I don't want to match his style because I feel like his style was his style specifically as a single man and that his hobbies and desires change after he gets married. So I want something softer for him, something warmly cozy and a bit cute that continually reminds him that he is part of a family, now, rather than alone with only his own tastes to consider, so eventually I mean to get the Pet Paradise interior because it looks so cute and kid-friendly.

But the exterior of the pet paradise house is the ugliest exterior in the game, so I'll go with the Magical Mansion exterior, because it looks like a fairy tale cottage. :) Even though they go really weird together.

I do know that's overthinking, but for me, that's my Ford choice. For Yuzuki I actually like the looks of the ancient eastern mansion interior with the regular Eastern Mansion exterior and I had it for quite a while but it didn't feel right...too grand and formal for low-key Yuzuki. So I switched to the Modern Eastern Mansion which is more cozy. Even though I think of Yuzuki as more old-fashioned than modern. He and Wayne both feel like men of a bygone era, to me, though the others (excepting Inari) all feel pretty modern. None of the houses felt just right for Yuzuki, to me...I had to settle for what felt the least wrong, lol.

With Ludus I just stuck with the plain Tropical Mansion. Nothing in the final styles suited him at all, imo. And if I get around to a Wayne file, then I'll stick with the plain Western Mansion interior, probably, but change the exterior to the Country Mansion.
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I have only ever tried the Eastern Mansion and Ancient Eastern Mansion, and I feel like the latter's interior is a perfect fit for Hinata because it has a mini stage where he can practice/perform his acts.

I currently have Eastern exterior and Ancient Eastern interior. I actually wanted the Modern Eastern interior, but I didn't have the patience to grow red pearls so I decided to go with Ancient Eastern. It wasn't a bad choice :)
Sanne
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I'd go with western or maaaaybe music house (inside?) for Wayne.

Going modern eastern mansion (since he's from Tsuyukusa) outside/magical (the blue fits his design imo) inside with Yuzuki.
Mecha-Lollipop
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Imo the enterior of the magical mansion fits Wayne well. It reminds me of the night sky and he loves astronomy.