Rosemary and Spouse Gathering.

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
DragonHarrier
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I need the Winery to be able to complete the last Westown Rank A task, but I can't get the rosemary I need. I have been checking Lulukoko every day and picking up all items (to give the rosemary more chance of spawning) but I still don't have enough.

Now I have been taking advantage of the spouse gathering, asking Komari every Tuesday and Wednesday to gather for me. But she never gives me rosemary. She has given me everything but rosemary tbh.

I have been SR to just before I collect the items from her for the last hour and have yet to see rosemary. I have got thyme a lot, which my friend told me was rarer than rosemary.

Can you not get rosemary from your spouse? Or is it just ridiculously rare? Is there anywhere with a list of all the items your spouse can give you?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Rosemary isn’t usually this rare, but again I personally haven’t having trouble finding any.
Lhassa
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

You could try taking your pet out for a walk around the other towns, I know that on rare occassions you can get thyme that way from westown. I can't recall if the rosemary is found in the farm, westown, or luluko (but I think it's luluko).
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't remember rosemary being particularly rare at all, though it won't start to appear until Year 2...but you're probably already there. In addition to doing the 'save/reset' thing on your spouse when they bring you back goodies, your 'finding plants' pet could also bring you back rosemary when doing their 'job' each day, btw...that's one more option. They only have to be Lvl 3 to start finding it.

Rosemary can be found anywhere in Lulukoko but nowhere else, as far as I know. I always found it more in North than in South but that might just be me.
DragonHarrier
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Darn, I don't have a find plants pet. Guess I better get one then (but it will take a while before it is levelled up to 3)
Honeybee95
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

You can also try treasure hunting with any pet around Lulukoko. That's where I've collected the majority of my rosemary stash. This site has a list of where to find the treasure hunt locations when you're walking your pet: https://www.thonky.com/story-of-seasons ... re-hunting
Meriberry
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I always have more trouble with Thyme than rosemary.